PowerMTA PMTA Gmail Inbox SMTP Postfix Postal DNS Support Setup Installation Optimize Maintenance

I recently purchased MailWizz and hired Osjtya for the complete set up of the sending server. He answered all my questions and he is very responsive and gets back to you quickly. I would certainly recommend anyone needing assistance to choose his services, especially if you have no clue on how to do this yourself. He provides excellent support.

Ostjya is the right guy to count on it. I worked with him several times, He´s fast and reliable and knows every aspect of MailWizz and MTAs like PMTA, PowerMTA an others.

Last edited:
Thanks all for ordering :) Keep contacting for MailWizz, PowerMTA / PMTA, SMTP, Postfix - Updates, Installation, Setup, Help & Consultation :D

Last edited:
We have been working with Osjtya for some time now and we are not only very satisfied but we have found a real "technical support" that goes far beyond a simple answer. 100% recommended :)
Installed MailWizz in Cloud Server and PowerMTA in another VPS (Clusters), everything works perfectly ;)... mail-tester 10/10 :)

Last edited:
OP did you resolve your payment option issue?
I am from India as well so how can we do transaction? Last time I heard you only accepted paypal.

LMK.

This guy goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you paid for, not only that hes there to answer other questions related to mailwizz. Ive ordered several times for SMTPs, mailwizz installs, and troubleshooting issues. He has tonnes of experience with mailwizz and there to help when needed. If you need an email server/SMTP or mailwizz related work then this is your guy, highly recommended to work with.

OP did you resolve your payment option issue?
I am from India as well so how can we do transaction? Last time I heard you only accepted paypal.

LMK.
Now its working fine, you can place orders again :)

Thanks a lot @Osjtya for installing infrastructure, PMTA and Mailwizz for us.
We were in need of high volume servers, and could not find any better support and knowledge than from this service.

Highly recommend this and looking forward for future work.

Back