Do you need help, training or customization of Mailwizz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdyUK

What can i provide to you that will help you on the road to success?
  1. Being a Verified Mailwizz Expert with a vast knowledge of the Mailwizz framework.
  2. Custom Installation for any needs from small projects to enterprise level businesses.
  3. Bulk Email Sending with proven success rates to providers currently sending 900,000 emails daily.
  4. Guaranteed Satisfaction, no upfront payments or deposits (You pay by each day)
  5. 1 to 1 Training via Skype, Remote Desktop or face to face meetings if you are based in the UK.
  6. Dedicated Hosting that is Ready to start sending emails immediately, any volume welcomed.
  7. Fully Managed Service to all shapes and sizes, no matter how small or how large (Nothing is impossible)
  8. Full Custom Development available to customize your mailwizz application to suite your requirements.
  9. Custom plugin development for plugins that are _NOT_ already available by mailwizz.
  10. Custom drag and drop email builder is available to fit your needs.
  11. Custom Themes, Custom email templates, Custom API's, Automation, Payment Management and much more is available.

No matter what your needs or requirements you can almost guarantee that I can make it happen, Success is already proven with several established websites, some of them sending over 900,000 emails daily and over 1 Million Subscribers.

Feel free to contact me at any time by private message or by comment to this thread, I will provide my Skype Details for further conversation.

Price per project varies depending on the complexity of your requirements, every project is dealt with independently to ensure guaranteed satisfaction, Website, Reviews and screenshots will soon be updated to this thread

Are you ready to become a leading email marketing provider? Get in touch today!

What are your prices for sending mail, list limits, rules, etc?
What sending machines (smtp, api, etc) do you use?
What is different from the built-in email builder?

highly configured Smtp's, API's, Load balancers, IP Pools, IP Rotation. Depending on your requirements i build it to your needs, most people just optin for the relays with the above configuration and those that have bigger goals go down the api route.

Specifics would be useful.
What are your prices for sending mail, list limits, rules, etc?
What sending machines (smtp, api, etc) do you use (AmazonSES, ElasticMail, MailGun, which ones, incl PowerMTA, GreenArrow, RabbitMQ)?
What is different from the built-in email builder?

1. Being a Verified Mailwizz Expert with a vast knowledge of the Mailwizz framework.
  2. Custom Installation for any needs from small projects to enterprise level businesses.
  3. Bulk Email Sending with proven success rates to providers currently sending 900,000 emails daily.
  4. Guaranteed Satisfaction, no upfront payments or deposits (You pay by each day)
  5. 1 to 1 Training via Skype, Remote Desktop or face to face meetings if you are based in the UK.
  6. Dedicated Hosting that is Ready to start sending emails immediately, any volume welcomed.
  7. Fully Managed Service to all shapes and sizes, no matter how small or how large (Nothing is impossible)
  8. Full Custom Development available to customize your mailwizz application to suite your requirements.
  9. Custom plugin development for plugins that are _NOT_ already available by mailwizz.
  11. Custom Themes, Custom email templates, Custom API's, Automation, Payment Management and much more is available.

No matter what your needs or requirements you can almost guarantee that I can make it happen, Success is already proven with several established websites, some of them sending over 900,000 emails daily and over 1 Million Subscribers.

Feel free to contact me at any time by private message or by comment to this thread, I will provide my Skype Details for further conversation.

Price per project varies depending on the complexity of your requirements, every project is dealt with independently to ensure guaranteed satisfaction, Website, Reviews and screenshots will soon be updated to this thread

Dear, I want add you in my skype. how I make this ?

Please contact me privately with more information.

We are starting a new service, want to use Mailwizz, which we have used before and want some customization. Any assistance in the setup, choosing the smtp relays, optimizing delivery etc.

Please contact me direct, and I will give more details. We want to get started immediately.

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

what custom plugins you have available? any demos available?

Please contact me privately with more information.

We are starting a new service, want to use Mailwizz, which we have used before and want some customization. Any assistance in the setup, choosing the smtp relays, optimizing delivery etc.

Please contact me direct, and I will give more details. We want to get started immediately.

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I would like a consultation on my current mailwizz site for you to recommend enhancements and tweak our presentation. I would like you tp go through our setup and look for features we are not utilizing to make the experience better for my clients.

Doug Klinedinst - Im on Skype
dougklinedinst@me.com

***** WARNING ABOUT THE DEVELOPER.. BAD EXPERIENCE AND **I THINK** I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED FOR 406 GBPS*****

First off, it's really painful to write a bad review about someone who once was a good friend of mine than just a dev. We've had a requirement for extending MW features and that we posted here 2 months back. @BirdyUK contacted us there and we agreed to work together seeing his proficiency. He quoted for 600 GBPs in 3 installments, and the completion time committed was just 4 days. Everything was going fine until the second week (it took time to finish the design) and then his house/area was affected by a flood sometime in March. We already paid him 406 GBPs (6 GBPs to compensate transfer loses ) by that time. From that point, connectivity with him was very poor, though he appeared online a few times and told about the difficulties that we agreed. When he told he had other works as well, we agreed him to do our project alongside with others.

After that, he pops up at every weekend and tells us he would complete it by next week. Then he stopped coming online. Telephone numbers on his paypal and skype didnt work either. Then I contacted his friend to whom I sent the payment and then he came online saying that I shouldn't have contacted his friend because now his friend is trying to scam him saying that I took the money back from their paypal a/c. He agreed to finish the work by next week and again he disappeared. Then I told him that I'll report this to MW forum and all and again he popped up on Skype and gave me the phone number only to disappear again.

Last week I phoned him, he told he would start working from Monday and asked me to be online to clarify his doubts. I waited the whole day only to realize that he had disappeared forever. We've been calling him ever since that happened. After recognizing our numbers, he would either not attend or disconnect and turn the phone off (I think). No contact, nothing.

So, now I'm in the process of getting my money back through paypal. I transferred him money as guest first time and then to his freind trusting him. So I'm unsure if I can get the money back, but I'm going to fight till end. If @BirdyUK comes back and agrees to finish it in one week or ready to refund my money, I'll still be ok (Though my business has been screwed up like anything).

Also, I would like the forum moderator @twisted1919 to investigate and revoke the "Mailwizz Expert" badge if he doesn't resolve my problem and if you feel that's sensible for the sake of forum members. I'm sending screenshots of our chats to twisted1919 to prove my claims.

Project start date : 12/03/2016
Total cost : 600 GBP
Money paid : 406 GBP
Committed completion time : 4 Days
Time taken so far : 70 days

Thank you !

@VVT - Sorry to hear this, it's a bad experience overall.
I think the best is to keep this thread open for a while, then if nothing changes, i'll proceed into closing it and to remove the Mailwizz Expert badge accordingly.
I know @BirdyUK was very committed to his work, not sure what has happened that bad, but here we are.

That's fine mate, you should also need a lead time ! I really don't want to hit him very bad, but should do at least this. Thank you !

***** WARNING ABOUT THE DEVELOPER.. BAD EXPERIENCE AND **I THINK** I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED FOR 406 GBPS*****

First off, it's really painful to write a bad review about someone who once was a good friend of mine than just a dev. We've had a requirement for extending MW features and that we posted here 2 months back. @BirdyUK contacted us there and we agreed to work together seeing his proficiency. He quoted for 600 GBPs in 3 installments, and the completion time committed was just 4 days. Everything was going fine until the second week (it took time to finish the design) and then his house/area was affected by a flood sometime in March. We already paid him 406 GBPs (6 GBPs to compensate transfer loses ) by that time. From that point, connectivity with him was very poor, though he appeared online a few times and told about the difficulties that we agreed. When he told he had other works as well, we agreed him to do our project alongside with others.

After that, he pops up at every weekend and tells us he would complete it by next week. Then he stopped coming online. Telephone numbers on his paypal and skype didnt work either. Then I contacted his friend to whom I sent the payment and then he came online saying that I shouldn't have contacted his friend because now his friend is trying to scam him saying that I took the money back from their paypal a/c. He agreed to finish the work by next week and again he disappeared. Then I told him that I'll report this to MW forum and all and again he popped up on Skype and gave me the phone number only to disappear again.

Last week I phoned him, he told he would start working from Monday and asked me to be online to clarify his doubts. I waited the whole day only to realize that he had disappeared forever. We've been calling him ever since that happened. After recognizing our numbers, he would either not attend or disconnect and turn the phone off (I think). No contact, nothing.

So, now I'm in the process of getting my money back through paypal. I transferred him money as guest first time and then to his freind trusting him. So I'm unsure if I can get the money back, but I'm going to fight till end. If @BirdyUK comes back and agrees to finish it in one week or ready to refund my money, I'll still be ok (Though my business has been screwed up like anything).

Also, I would like the forum moderator @twisted1919 to investigate and revoke the "Mailwizz Expert" badge if he doesn't resolve my problem and if you feel that's sensible for the sake of forum members. I'm sending screenshots of our chats to twisted1919 to prove my claims.

Project start date : 12/03/2016
Total cost : 600 GBP
Money paid : 406 GBP
Committed completion time : 4 Days
Time taken so far : 70 days

Thank you !

If possible, split projects into milestones, and pay according to results. (Good providers do not fear this.)
Then, even a small prepayment (to get started) of say $100 will not be a big disappointment.
Depending on how thorough your records are and which jurisdiction applies, you may have several years to get it fixed/reimbursed, plus cost. Sometimes you can even file a claim online.
Good luck @VVT
(A good man to help with development might be @OptiBiz1 , but you already know that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back