Do you need help, training or customization of Mailwizz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confirm @VVT , @BirdyUK he is always busy and not answer
It's true, and it can happen to all of us, but at some point in time, you have to catch up and get back to requests/duties/customers/etc, with the only exception of emergencies/catastrophies/etc, otherwise your shop goes down.

If possible, split projects into milestones, and pay according to results. (Good providers do not fear this.)
Then, even a small prepayment (to get started) of say $100 will not be a big disappointment.
Depending on how thorough your records are and which jurisdiction applies, you may have several years to get it fixed/reimbursed, plus cost. Sometimes you can even file a claim online.
Good luck @VVT
(A good man to help with development might be @OptiBiz1 , but you already know that.)
Yeah, I admit that I made mistakes. Project was actually split in to 3 parts of 200 GBPs each. We were good till 2nd week and had good progress, he's talented, I had no doubt. That's why I paid him, but you know, things were on his server and I couldn't do much about that. Let's see how that goes, am following up with PayPal.

Yeah, I admit that I made mistakes. Project was actually split in to 3 parts of 200 GBPs each. We were good till 2nd week and had good progress, he's talented, I had no doubt. That's why I paid him, but you know, things were on his server and I couldn't do much about that. Let's see how that goes, am following up with PayPal.

Oh, sorry if anything came across differently, am not trying to blame anyone.
With some of the info just tried to help.
If you paid by PayPal, but not from balance, so the direct transactional amount came from credit/debit card, then you can actually also go through those, and have oft 180d or even more to get full recovery (worked for me til the last day when a scoundrel host scammed me).

Oh, sorry if anything came across differently, am not trying to blame anyone.
With some of the info just tried to help.
If you paid by PayPal, but not from balance, so the direct transactional amount came from credit/debit card, then you can actually also go through those, and have oft 180d or even more to get full recovery (worked for me til the last day when a scoundrel host scammed me).
heh.. No problem mate, I didn't mean you blamed me/anyone :)

@VVT - Sorry to hear this, it's a bad experience overall.
I think the best is to keep this thread open for a while, then if nothing changes, i'll proceed into closing it and to remove the Mailwizz Expert badge accordingly.
I know @BirdyUK was very committed to his work, not sure what has happened that bad, but here we are.

Same thing happened to me i gave @BirdyUK 100GBP & he is no where to be found, he haven't even start on my work, Told me same thing about flood and i always said no problem i understand bad things happens sometime but atleast he can be online and reply to his clients, i gonna ask paypal for refund after couple of days of more waiting.

@VVT can you provide me his no. via PM and his friend details @twisted1919 do you have any way to reach him ?

Same thing happened to me i gave @BirdyUK 100GBP & he is no where to be found, he haven't even start on my work, Told me same thing about flood and i always said no problem i understand bad things happens sometime but atleast he can be online and reply to his clients, i gonna ask paypal for refund after couple of days of more waiting.

@VVT can you provide me his no. via PM and his friend details @twisted1919 do you have any way to reach him ?
PM'ed you the details. I had to contact his friend cuz I transferred a portion of money to her account. So, I don't think you need to contact her unless she's involved in this matter. Try your luck with the number and then PayPal. My claim is still underway.

It is really sad to read this thread. I hope you get your money back.

Thanks for the recommendation, @frm.mwz , although I have not done anything to deserve such kind words.

It is really sad to read this thread. I hope you get your money back.

Thanks for the recommendation, @frm.mwz , although I have not done anything to deserve such kind words.

You develop mwz extensions, which it seems you are willing to sell, and most importantly, you use them yourself (so they cannot be tooo painful to use as you 'eat your own dog food', as they say).

Thank you - again. Well, I am just investigating the potential revenue and cost, that's all. :)

(the A/B testing plugin is awesome. It got finalised this week. No pain at all, just 100% joy and happiness :) ).

I got all the money refunded by PayPal. Thanks all for the support :)

Congrats, My case is still in review, is there any possible way i can ask paypal team to check your case to so that they can expedite my process.

Thanks kindly let me know.

congrats, anything one can learn from this special case (how to/not)?
I would say do not trust anyone you meet in Internet :D. Do the project in small batches and make sure the milestones are "deliverable" before the payment is made. A small upfront payment can be done. I missed to make sure that the output was deliverable even before the second payment. A few people from here personally came to me offering help and support - am really grateful to them (all) and we have such a good community. Not dragging their names here, but the advises/support really helped.

Congrats, My case is still in review, is there any possible way i can ask paypal team to check your case to so that they can expedite my process.

Thanks kindly let me know.
If it has passed to review stage, you should get a response very shortly. Or you can call them and ask for an update. PM me the email id associated with the seller account, I can give my complaint # if the sellers are same. In my case, one payment was done as guest and I already did confirm to PayPal that I received the item in order to make the transaction faster. That was the thing I was worried about, but I could call them up and clarify. The entire process took 20 days. 10 days were given to seller for objections and within next 10 days I got the money straight in to my bank account. No much hassle I faced. Hardly 2-3 times I called paypal. Let me know if there's something I can hep you with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back