Mailwizz 1.3.9.x - feeling brave to test the beta release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, is there a way to enable the emojis to show up (the "Toggle Emoji list")? I can't see them.

[EDIT: found them :) ]

Last edited:
"Added the ability to pause the sending for delivery server after each email it sends" - how does it affects sending speed? Can I change it?

Is it possible to add the following:
1) Customer moved to another list - why he can't subscribe into the same list again ?
I think he should have possibility to subscribe again if he was moved from the list.
2) It is possible to move or to copy customer only upon click/open action.
i think we should also can delete,unsubscribe and disable the customer from the list on email or opened/url clicked
3) Add base64_encode for pics and emails.

Last edited:
@Jamie Whittingham - What @OptiBiz1 says is that the download link is in the first post of this topic ;)
@Just Me -
how does it affects sending speed? Can I change it?
By default this is disabled, so you won't be affected. However, editing your delivery server you will be able to set this pause as you wish.
This has been added to try to make use of the gmail/yahoo servers, etc which will block sending instantly if you're sending too fast, even if you keep it under the hourly quota they give you.
1) Customer moved to another list - why he can't subscribe into the same list again ?
Why should he, give me a good reason and i'll make it happen ;)
2) It is possible to move or to copy customer only upon click/open action.
i think we should also can delete,unsubscribe and disable the customer from the list on email or opened/url clicked
I won't do this.
3) Add base64_encode for pics and emails.
This already exists, for images there's the embed images feature, for text there's the base64encode filter: [EMAIL:filter:base64encode]

Can I use this version in production?
It seems pretty stable, but you probably need to "test" it for yourself (perhaps in a separate test install on the same IP).
As you might know, it is listed/linked as "beta" still (see first post of this thread).

Hello

while testin 1.3.9.4, i got this error

Code:
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::fetchAll() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`, `is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c.
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_campaign_delivery_log` (`processed`, `retries`, `max_retries`, `delivery_confirmed`, `status`, `campaign_id`, `subscriber_id`, `email_message_id`, `message`, `server_id`, `date_added`) VALUES (:yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, :yp7, :yp8, :yp9, NOW()).
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_campaign` SET `status`=:status, `last_updated`=NOW() WHERE campaign_id = :cid.
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:358
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(1313): CDbCommand->execute(Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/models/Campaign.php(1272): CDbCommand->update('{{campaign}}', Array, 'campaign_id = :...', Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(720): Campaign->saveStatus()
#3 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(601): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep3(Array)
#4 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(504): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep2(Array)
#5 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(405): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep1('2', 0)
#6 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(349): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep0(Array)
#7 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(131): SendCampaignsCommand->process()
#8 [internal function]: SendCampaignsCommand->actionIndex()
#9 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(172): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(SendCampaignsCommand), Array)
#10 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): CConsoleCommand->run(Array)
#11 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#12 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#13 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#14 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/home/admin/web...')
#15 {main}
---

Hello

while testin 1.3.9.4, i got this error

Code:
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::fetchAll() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`, `is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c.
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_campaign_delivery_log` (`processed`, `retries`, `max_retries`, `delivery_confirmed`, `status`, `campaign_id`, `subscriber_id`, `email_message_id`, `message`, `server_id`, `date_added`) VALUES (:yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, :yp7, :yp8, :yp9, NOW()).
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_campaign` SET `status`=:status, `last_updated`=NOW() WHERE campaign_id = :cid.
2017/03/29 16:46:30 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:358
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(1313): CDbCommand->execute(Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/models/Campaign.php(1272): CDbCommand->update('{{campaign}}', Array, 'campaign_id = :...', Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(720): Campaign->saveStatus()
#3 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(601): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep3(Array)
#4 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(504): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep2(Array)
#5 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(405): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep1('2', 0)
#6 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(349): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep0(Array)
#7 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(131): SendCampaignsCommand->process()
#8 [internal function]: SendCampaignsCommand->actionIndex()
#9 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(172): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(SendCampaignsCommand), Array)
#10 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): CConsoleCommand->run(Array)
#11 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#12 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#13 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#14 /home/admin/web/marketswaves.ru/public_html/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/home/admin/web...')
#15 {main}
---

Error hint:
[error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::fetchAll() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away.
which means possible overload/unavailable sql server,
hence e.g. increase connections, lower load, use stronger server, etc

Hello! There are very few tools for managing subscribers. Please make it possible to unsubscribe inactive subscribers who have not been active for more than 90 days.

@JacobJ - yes there is, you have a few options actually. Go to your emails lists and click on All Subscribers button:
Screenshot 2017-03-31 08.46.23.png

Then toggle the filters and select something like this:
Screenshot 2017-03-31 08.47.21.png

Then see how many subs you got and take an action against them, i.e:
Screenshot 2017-03-31 08.48.50.png

@JacobJ - yes there is, you have a few options actually. Go to your emails lists and click on All Subscribers button:
View attachment 3405

Then toggle the filters and select something like this:
View attachment 3406

Then see how many subs you got and take an action against them, i.e:
View attachment 3407
Can you check if in the fixed version it will not only check the campaign action in archived logs, but also work if the time span is larger than necessary, say 'in the last' 2 years, even if there is only data for 1.5 years?
Version 1.3.9.5 will be great, when is it coming out?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back