Mailwizz 1.3.9.x - feeling brave to test the beta release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@frm.mwz - do me a favour please, put attached file(unzip it) in apps/common/models/ to overwrite existing DeliveryServer.php file, then try again and let me know if it fixes the issue or not.

Attachments

• DeliveryServer.php.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
@frm.mwz - do me a favour please, put attached file(unzip it) in apps/common/models/ to overwrite existing DeliveryServer.php file, then try again and let me know if it fixes the issue or not.
works :cool:

PS: one thing though, it seems to process treble the amount, say subs at once 100, 10 camps parallel and 10 batches parallel, you hope for 1k/cron, but it does 3k, maybe it get's confused when it does 'change server at' (or maybe it's me)? ...but in any case, speed is kinda back to normal ;)

Last edited:
This is great to hear since now we use locks and caches to keep score of things because of pcntl, and the locks can be slow sometimes.
Thank you so much for making this quick fix :) It certainly is amazing how many variables need to be checked to make sure all works properly.
One thing: can you please check re the actual numbers that go out, as it seems it is three times as much as set.

@frm.mwz - Please see attached DeliveryServer.php.zip, (unzip and put in apps/common/models) and let me know if it makes any difference.

Attachments

• DeliveryServer.php.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 10
@frm.mwz - Please see attached DeliveryServer.php.zip, (unzip and put in apps/common/models) and let me know if it makes any difference.

(No temp tables were used for these tests.)

On an install where there is constant switching:
Better, as it is not 3x anymore, but it seems to alternate, one minute correct amount, the other minute twice as much. Checked for 15 minutes the log for each minute...because it was odd :oops:

On an install where there is 5k/m for each DS, it did the correct number with 6 available DS and cron set to 1000subs at 50 batches for a 20k shot, with change server at 5k, it was on purpose made to see if DS quota would be overrun with the 50k bucket filled with 20k only.
It did not overrun.

However, there were about 679 GiveUps in the Sent emails report, while there were about 701 not really sent, with error: SMTP ERROR: RCPT TO command failed: 451 Requested action aborted: local error in processing. This does not usually happen, do you think it is because of the DS switching or something else? Actually, it may have been SMTP overload, but could it be due to even more parallel processes running (ie open connections) than usual?

Would it resend the GiveUps (and if so, how many times?), the email addresses are all mine and the DS capacity was there, would love to figure this out for sure to be able to make adjustments.

Because I tried to select only GiveUp in the Sent emails report, I saw that that option is missing in the header, perhaps something that could be easily put up for convenience (I extracted those).

When waiting for the DS logs to update, I noticed it took about 5 minutes to have all sends logged (same for the campaign total of sends), first I thought it did not send them all, then saw all 20k, and later found the answer to this question here:
because we cache data for 5 minutes, so the number of recipients will be updated soon

Thx for continuing to look into this!
:)

Last edited:
I have Error with create new campaign

"Error 500! Property "Campaign.subject_encoded" is not defined."

How to fix this issue ?

@Topan - Can you please try to clear the app caches?
Delete or Rename the apps/common/runtime/cache folder, this will force rebuilding the cache.

[ADD] - Bounce handler rules will now use a remote repository for getting updates once at 24 hours with fallback to local rules
And the custom-rules still overrides? Also, is a bounce overview table with categorization possible (this way, one could see the bounces and put them into action categories)? Plus, the GiveUp would be important to be able to adjust in number and when to repeat (same/next cron same/next DS, etc)?

[ADD] - Added hourly quota for customers and customer groups so that one can set the max. number of emails they can send in one hour
This is very good, can you add also minute and second please.

In any case, great developments :cool:

@twisted1919
oh nice and waiting for new release.
one question does this release have bounce email address box as we discuss , this is vary important and i don't know why it was not done till now.
As this will reduce lot of load on system too.

Hi!
after this update i have a problem encodage
when i created a template the texte changed to special characters
pls help me to resolve this problem
thank you

Can you put the template in a .txt file and attach it here so that i can try it ?
ok i send 2 file :
1 file html template
2 file : (text changed) The text that I received in the inbox

Attachments

• html template.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 8
  • text changed.txt
    659 bytes · Views: 3
@wissem - this is how the template looks in my text editor:
Screenshot 2017-04-13 15.49.48.png
So your problem is not mailwizz but the template itself, or whoever created it didn't use a proper encoding.
Make sure the editor you're using to create the templates is using the utf-8 encoding.

I created the template directly in the mwz interface
i used this
mailwizz.jpg
I inserted an image and I wrote the text, in older versions your editor added the encoding automatically but in this version not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back