Send data from Mailwizz back to website

bizzy171

Hi,

I have a question about sending data from Mailwizz back to my website (API or maybe through a webhook?).

My situation
I'm offering a one time free service on my website but people have to subscribe and confirm their email address before I start working.

At this moment I have created a form using Gravity Forms on my WordPress site that sends the first, last name, their website URL and email address to Mailwizz using the API.

Whenever a customer submits their data they will receive a Confirm your subscription email with a validation link. The validation link confirms the subscriber within Mailwizz and automatically redirects them to a 'thank you' page on my site. The 'thank you' page contains a second form where I would to send data to from Mailwizz to automatically fill in the fields the customer already filled in at the first form.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Note: To make a long story short I would like to send data from Mailwizz (first, last name and email address) back to Gravity forms. So these fields doesn't have to be filled in a second time.

Hi,

I have a question about sending data from Mailwizz back to my website (API or maybe through a webhook?).

My situation
I'm offering a one time free service on my website but people have to subscribe and confirm their email address before I start working.

At this moment I have created a form using Gravity Forms on my WordPress site that sends the first, last name, their website URL and email address to Mailwizz using the API.

Whenever a customer submits their data they will receive a Confirm your subscription email with a validation link. The validation link confirms the subscriber within Mailwizz and automatically redirects them to a 'thank you' page on my site. The 'thank you' page contains a second form where I would to send data to from Mailwizz to automatically fill in the fields the customer already filled in at the first form.

Note: To make a long story short I would like to send data from Mailwizz (first, last name and email address) back to Gravity forms. So these fields doesn't have to be filled in a second time.
If gravity forms allows pre-population of the fields, then they might have a way to pull the data, which would be where to look for the how to.
If they don't, then you can custom code it, or use one of the integration tools mentioned in the 3rd party section of the forum.

@bizzy171 - Gravity forms should connect to mailwizz using the API. If they don't do this already, you should ask them, i am sure it's very simple for them to add a new integration.

Hi,

My situation

@bizzy171 - Gravity forms should connect to mailwizz using the API. If they don't do this already, you should ask them, i am sure it's very simple for them to add a new integration.

Thank you for your response! I found some additional information on your forum: https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/webhook.80/

I noticed that the latest post (by you) explained how I can add a custom redirect (which I already did). But I had not edited the string like you explained "?sub_id=[SUB_ID]". I changed sub_id to siteurl and [SUB_ID] to [SITEURL].

The redirect works great and the form gets automatically populated. However, [SITEURL] does not grab the link (site url) of the submission while it has been added to the subscription form. How can I grab the site url that has been added by the subscriber and pass it through?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back