[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shailendra Jha - That's an issue with ElFinder, the file manager mailwizz uses. I also found this issue today while running some tests on various php versions.
Attached is the updated ckeditor extension. Unzip it and upload it in apps/common/extensions to override existing ckeditor folder, then from the web interface update ckeditor (you will be asked to do it) and try the file manager again, this time it will work.

Attachments

• ckeditor.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
hi,

i have updated just now and turned on customer blacklists, whilst trying to access one to have a look i got this error message;

The table "{{customer_email_blacklist}}" for active record class "CustomerEmailBlacklist" cannot be found in the database

Just to let you know

EDIT - also got this one too..;

The table "{{customer_login_log}}" for active record class "CustomerLoginLog" cannot be found in the database.

have i screwed up something in the installation?

PS - my new support pack waiting to go through

thanks

Last edited:
@emailwrks - Did the upgrade went fine without errors?
If it did, then try to remove the apps/common/runtime/cache folder (or rename it to something else) so that the database schema cache gets rebuilt.
Also, look into the database if possible and see if those two tables exists. use phpmyadmin to look inside your database.

@emailwrks - Did the upgrade went fine without errors?
If it did, then try to remove the apps/common/runtime/cache folder (or rename it to something else) so that the database schema cache gets rebuilt.
Also, look into the database if possible and see if those two tables exists. use phpmyadmin to look inside your database.

so the web app update crashed into an 500 internal server error, im guessing due to db size.

i then tried to update from command line, and had a dupe error in mysql someone else had. I fixed by deleting the mysql patch versions and running again from cmd line.

it was after this i encountered these issues

thanks

It means you've deleted more sql statements that it should.
So look in the sql file where the customer_email_blacklist table is created and copy from that point onwards, statement by statement and run them one by one. There's no other way...

It means you've deleted more sql statements that it should.
So look in the sql file where the customer_email_blacklist table is created and copy from that point onwards, statement by statement and run them one by one. There's no other way...

that totally didn't work, as i've just realised 1.3.6.1.sql and 1.3.6.2.sql were missing when i updated via cmd line. Should i be re-installing the update? Should be able to hit the cmd line update command again i think having placed those files in

also i am PM'ing my support pack invoice/order no to you as for some reason it hasn't updated here yet

Last edited:
@emailwrks - If you have a backup(you should), it's best to restore it and try a new upgrade from scratch.
Otherwise, try re-uploading all the update files and try the command line again and if you get sql errors, follow the above advice where you remove sql statements from the files, one by one.
Let me know how it goes.

@emailwrks - If you have a backup(you should), it's best to restore it and try a new upgrade from scratch.
Otherwise, try re-uploading all the update files and try the command line again and if you get sql errors, follow the above advice where you remove sql statements from the files, one by one.
Let me know how it goes.

Further EDIT : nothing above worked sadly, i have just copied back in the 1.3.6.0 files and removed the update sql files. This seems to have resolved any issues for the moment, but now i have the old issue of my lists double sending with pcntl
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/emails-are-not-stopping-if-paused-sending.1559
- would you advise another stab at updating after a backup, or is there a file i should upload to resolve?

thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I just updated from 1.3.5.9 to 1.3.6.2, it all went good with the update but now when some customer (not everyone) tries to send a test from campaigns it shows this error: Error 500!

Address in mailbox given [@domain.com] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.

thx for help

Hello,

I'm also getting error while upgrading from 1.3.6.0 to 1.3.6.2

Updating to version 1.3.6.1 failed with: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1114 The table '#sql-5f6d_a7c1b' is full. The SQL statement executed was: ALTER TABLE `mw_campaign_delivery_log` ADD `delivery_confirmed` ENUM('yes','no') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'yes' AFTER `email_message_id`;

I also try to upgrade using cli. but it's just hang after text 'updating to version 1.3.6.1'

@Shahbaz Ali - the error says the table is full, which actually means you are running out of disk space. Please note that when mysql server alters a table, it actually has to create a temporary copy of that table, which means additional disk space which is recovered after the temporary table is deleted when the upgrade is complete.

I have installed version 1.3.6.0 from codecanyon.
I have configured smtp server with email validation

i can send test campagn

I have update to 1.3.6.2 and after i can't send campaign
it's mark 100% success but no email was send.

In campaigns delivery logs i have processed status to Success.

If i want validate smtp ou testing template it's work

very sorry for my english

Vincent

i use Powermta with different server
with this configuration i can validate SMTP by email or sending test template.

i can't see connexion in the powermta logs when i try to send campaign

I have the same problem with another mailwizz after upgrade. (not the same server)
before update to 1.6.2.0 i have no problem

how to activate debugging when i start campaign.

@twisted1919 we have large database like table campaign_delivery_log has 15.4 Gib. how can i complete process in case of large database? I see version 1.3.6.1 is try to alter table campaign_delivery_log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back