[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@twisted1919 Basically I was trying to achieve this.

Bounces shouldn't be applied system wide on a multi-tenant ESP system. So I was trying to restrict bounces to respective customers only, but still having the customer suppression list enabled.

"MW_PERF_LVL_DISABLE_SUBSCRIBER_BLACKLIST_CHECK" - Disables check against global BL. But allows bounces to be flagged on lists. Disadvantage is that it still adds the bounces to the global BL even though those are not required any more.
"MW_PERF_LVL_DISABLE_NEW_BLACKLIST_RECORDS" - Disables BL checks and it DOESN'T mark bounces on customer lists.

If the second one also allows bounces to be flagged on lists,

1) that would be the prefect solution to disable global blacklists if used in combination with the first one. Advantages : performance improvement because no checks are performed. no storage wastage since no new records are added to BL. Bounces will remain within individual customers. We will get the benefit of bounce processing as well.

2) we can have customer suppression list enabled and global blacklist disabled at the same time if we set the second flag alone. Logically, we have to empty the BL table and set the second flag. This flag will not let new addition of records to BL. But system will check the suppression lists because first flag is not set. And, there's no global blacklist because we already emptied the global blacklist and new entries are not allowed.

These are the advantages I see if the second flag allows flagging of bounces in the customer lists. Anyway, it's up to you, this is just a suggestion. :) If this doesn't make any sense, I'll go ahead and customize my instance :)

@VVT / @frm.mwz - the reason for performance flags is because some of them used to be executed very early in application lifecycle, when the application options component didn't even loaded.
When all these flags will be stable, will most likely add them into backend ;)

Reactions: VVT
@VVT / @frm.mwz - the reason for performance flags is because some of them used to be executed very early in application lifecycle, when the application options component didn't even loaded.
Appreciate that:) !

Great.
(Even though you probably thought of it anyway: ideally check logic when user makes settings so that conflicts are avoided, if possible.)
thx
:)

For the new campaign filters feature, is there a way to download the leads that match the filter you've created?

And you can only do one filter at a time correct?

Good day.
After update i have problem with lists when i set another language then english in system.
Here is screenshot:
upload_2016-5-2_2-49-12.png

When i set english - all works good.
Can you help, please?

@twisted1919 Can you resend my login info to access and download the most recent version of Mailwizz? I don't seem to have retained this info in my email records, and the login credentials I have (for the forum) do not work in this case. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back