[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that are inaccessible, which you can find directly from your own post above.

Also,
clear contents of cache folders (do not delete the folders themselves)
/apps/common/runtime/cache/*
/backend/assets/cache/*
/customer/assets/cache/*
/frontend/assets/cache/*
your browser cache

i have update with console command (backend update not working)

anything is ok but in the backend dont show the new version nummber in the footer 1.6.2 it shows me 1.6.0

yes
i have also clean the cache directories and browser cache

Attachments

• mwiz.jpg
    mwiz.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 14
oh sorry it's my fault
I use opcache and had to clear the cache

service php5-fpm reload

but thanks for your time and answer

mw is a great email software :)

Hi @twisted1919 i enabled debug mode but still its show blank page and giving 500 error , however backend is working
please find below init.php file code, in case for you to see if i did it right

Please help

Attachments

• print.png
    print.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
define('MW_FORCE_DEBUG_MODE', true);
must be written after
defined('MW_DEVELOPERS_IPS') or define('MW_DEVELOPERS_IPS', '');

@Shailendra Jha - Ok, here's the fix, unzip attached and put the resulted file in apps/customer/controllers/ folder to override exiting one.

Attachments

• GuestController.php.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 11
@twisted1919 I noticed that bounces are not being processed properly after the 1.3.6.2 upgrade. I tried via EE API and my own SMTP/IMAP server. Campaign overview shows X number of bounces, but those are not getting flagged as "blacklisted" on the list. Actually I enabled "MW_PERF_LVL_DISABLE_NEW_BLACKLIST_RECORDS" flag to prevent new records being added to the global blacklist. Can this be an issue ?

@VVT - if you use that flag, as the name says, nothing is going to be added in blacklist.
have a look in /apps/common/models/EmailBlacklist.php and search after the flag ;)

@VVT - if you use that flag, as the name says, nothing is going to be added in blacklist.
have a look in /apps/common/models/EmailBlacklist.php and search after the flag ;)
Thanks for the reply. Is it possible to change the subscriber status to "blacklisted" but not adding it to the global blacklist when a bounce occurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back