Drag And Drop Builder Ready! Enter Here

error.jpg

Thanks @frm.mwz , i want to buy that add on :D
by the way is your 1185 free email templates can be used in mailwizz?
They (were researched and found on the web and) need to be adjusted each afaik, but the key is:
those are from good sources, so they are tried and tested in many html email browsers (and that saves you a lot of time, as each template otherwise can cost hundreds to develop by professional html email template developers).

They (were researched and found on the web and) need to be adjusted each afaik, but the key is:
those are from good sources, so they are tried and tested in many html email browsers (and that saves you a lot of time, as each template otherwise can cost hundreds to develop by professional html email template developers).
Hmm. I see i'll try to learn adjusted the templates.
and what do you think about the drag & drop builder add on, can it be alternative besides the templates?

what do you think about the drag & drop builder add on

For the price you can't go wrong. Of course it cannot be compared with the product of a dedicated standalone html email builder program, which costs hundreds, but even that does not compare to when the pros use it and churn out templates.

So if your customers want a drag & drop builder, you can have a pretty good one ;)

And if they are not happy with what they create with it, they can use templates (that view well in many html email browsers) and adapt them to their needs.

Sergio no había visto este post, hacia mucho que no ingresaba, yo tengo el mismo editor pero el comprado en codecayon que por lo visto te has tomado el trabajo de rediseñar y realmente veo que ha quedado acorde a lo que requermimos los que hablamos español sobre todo en argentina, la pregunta es, el drap and drop que yo tengo es una extención que ha desarrollado el autor de esta plataforma por tanto tiene actualizaciones garantizadas y sobre todo excelente soporte. Mi pregunta tu editor esta actualizado a esta ultima versión? que pasa con las actualizaciones....aunque tengo el otro y me tomado el trabajo de traducirlo el tuyo tiene algunas cosillas que me atraen que si bien son fáciles de agregar porque el manual explica como crear los propios bloques no tengo ganas de hacerlo mas ya estando hecho y bien.
espero tu comentario si me quieres enviar directamente la respuesta a mi correo me seria mas fácil que estar controlando el foro mi mail es alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

Hello,
as you have no website or presentation I have to ask you a few questions:
- does the editor produces some responsive layout properly coded?
- are the code results been tested with something like litmus?
- does the package include documentation?
- can the editor be translated?
- do you offer support?
- is the module compatible with MZ 1.3.7.8?
- do you plan to develop continuously the module?

Best regards
Paolo

Hello,
as you have no website or presentation I have to ask you a few questions:
- does the editor produces some responsive layout properly coded?
- are the code results been tested with something like litmus?
- does the package include documentation?
- can the editor be translated?
- do you offer support?
- is the module compatible with MZ 1.3.7.8?
- do you plan to develop continuously the module?

Best regards
Paolo
you may want to clarify if the questions are for sergio bruisisi's editor for globaldima's

you may want to clarify if the questions are for sergio bruisisi's editor for globaldima's
Hello frm.mwz,
nice to meet you, I appreciated your comments several times :)

I am looking for an editor wich have the requirements specified.
My clients are not satisfied with CKE.
Sergio bruisis's editor seems to be a valid way to make content editing easier.
But I've seen that the demo in page1 is inactive, people have problem buying and sergio is not answering anymore.
Then Global Dima made an offer wich was not enough detailed to me.

So I asked this question as it is not clear to me (and may be to others) if:
1- sergio bruisis's editor is active, maintained and buyable.
2- globaldima's sells sergio bruisis's editor or offer another product.

I posted in the forum to clarify those questions for all MWZ users looking for a d&d editor in mwz.
PS/ Also allante-johnson.1787 seems to have an active development.

Hello frm.mwz,
nice to meet you, I appreciated your comments several times :)

I am looking for an editor wich have the requirements specified.
My clients are not satisfied with CKE.
Sergio bruisis's editor seems to be a valid way to make content editing easier.
But I've seen that the demo in page1 is inactive, people have problem buying and sergio is not answering anymore.
Then Global Dima made an offer wich was not enough detailed to me.

So I asked this question as it is not clear to me (and may be to others) if:
1- sergio bruisis's editor is active, maintained and buyable.
2- globaldima's sells sergio bruisis's editor or offer another product.

I posted in the forum to clarify those questions for all MWZ users looking for a d&d editor in mwz.
PS/ Also allante-johnson.1787 seems to have an active development.

You might wanna take a look at this thread. We will be publishing few screenshots some time soon of what we are planning to launch.

https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/drag-drop-extension-your-thoughts.2892/

Thanks

Last edited:
Back