Drag & Drop Builder Extension "Your thoughts" ?

Jatin Sahani

Hi Guys,

Me & my partner in collaboration is planning to launch an extension based drag & drop builder with very minor modification to couple of files & database in MW.

So my question is how many of you will be willing to buy this extension, This is just to gather some information/data on our possible customer base so that we can plan accordingly as we have to plan and front-end, support ticketing system etc.

If you have suggestions kindly PM me.

Thanks

3 Questions:

1. When could you release your D&D Builder?

2. How much it will cost?

3. It will support translation to spanish using MW translation files?

How soon can this extension be made available and how affordable is it?

Well me and developers are working on this as I write this reply to you guys :) I'm expecting Private Testing in next 3 to 4 days.
Then we will make sure that whatever bugs or issue we notice in private testing gets resolved for beta testing which will be done with very very few known people and clients who uses our ESP services.

Jatin - It's time! I'm ready to buy!

Glad to know !! Tho I see very less response as this is something everybody wants but right now I'm not seeing that expected response.

what you guys think about this https://beefree.io/, its free email builder with API, would be possible to make extension with this?

Hey Sendizo, Yes beefree.io is really nice builder with API but its not completely free. Check this link out :- https://developers.beefree.io/signup

They clearly stated that they don't allow customisation and they don't provide support also in free plan, also no white-labeling. And few other limitations.

3 Questions:

1. When could you release your D&D Builder?

2. How much it will cost?

3. It will support translation to spanish using MW translation files?

As I said above that me and my developers are working on the same, and expecting release in couple of weeks max.

2- We haven't decided on pricing as of now, as its to early to say.

3- We can definitely look into this. Thanks for suggestion.

Last edited:
Me & my partner in collaboration is planning to launch an extension based drag & drop builder with very minor modification to couple of files & database in MW.

So my question is how many of you will be willing to buy this extension
+1

Good news guys the extension is ready and right now in private testing phase as we are looking for all the possible bugs and issues so that we can address them before moving to beta version.

Thanks

Who can ever say that? How to buy this extension?

Attachments

• 2016-12-03_17-09-42.png
    2016-12-03_17-09-42.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 27
Back