Drag And Drop Builder Ready! Enter Here

El constructor web de arrastrar y soltar se encuentra listo!
Valor $220 Pesos Argentinos - Dolares aprox - U$S 15
Se encuentra creado en ambos idiomas - ESPAÑOL E INGLES
Para comprar el plugin visite el siguiente link
http://www.sergiob.com/clientes/cart.php?a=add&pid=71
Pagando por Paypal transforma el precio a dolares automaticamente.

------------
Soporte tecnico a traves de http://soporte.sergiob.com

-----

Funciona con la versión desde 1.3.6.0 - 1.3.6.5 incluida!

The web builder drag and drop is ready !

Value $ 220 Argentinean Pesos - Dollars approx - U $ S 15
He is being created in both languages - SPANISH AND ENGLISH
To purchase the plugin visit the following link
Paying by Paypal transforms the price to dollars automatically

Works with version from 1.3.6.0 - 1.3.6.5 included!

El constructor web de arrastrar y soltar se encuentra listo!
Valor $220 Pesos Argentinos - Dolares aprox - U$S 15
Se encuentra creado en ambos idiomas - ESPAÑOL E INGLES
Para comprar el plugin visite el siguiente link
Pagando por Paypal transforma el precio a dolares automaticamente.

------------
Soporte tecnico a traves de http://soporte.sergiob.com

-----

Funciona con la versión desde 1.3.6.0 - 1.3.6.5 incluida!

The web builder drag and drop is ready !

Value $ 220 Argentinean Pesos - Dollars approx - U $ S 15
He is being created in both languages - SPANISH AND ENGLISH
To purchase the plugin visit the following link
Paying by Paypal transforms the price to dollars automatically

Works with version from 1.3.6.0 - 1.3.6.5 included!
Is there any Demo Available to get use of?
Also want to know is there any discount available so that i can able to purchase it now?
And how is the installation process and is it valid and approved by Mailwizz so that my existing application wont affect due to it?
These are my 3 queries.
Thanks
Mandar

Is there any Demo Available to get use of?
Also want to know is there any discount available so that i can able to purchase it now?
And how is the installation process and is it valid and approved by Mailwizz so that my existing application wont affect due to it?
These are my 3 queries.
Thanks
Mandar

1) it is fully compatible
2) 10% off until 10/06 - coupon code: 6COXYDKK53
3) demo:
http://mailing.sergiob.com/
demo@demo.com
pass: 123123123

the builder in the demo is in Spanish, to buy the English version is delivered.

@Sergio Brusisi I've no intention to harm your business. Posting this here only because I was asked :). Comparison makes products better :D

(for English version)

@frm.mwz First off, I have never experienced @Sergio Brusisi's builder in prod. But I have the other one installed and accustomed. Visually, they both share the same skeleton, take a look at my attachment. Sergio has replaced the 'basic' elements with 'demonstrative' images to make it look more attractive (again, user friendliness and beauty are personal preferences ). So both look cool in their own ways. Another similarity is that they both have MW ports available. I don't know why @twisted1919 hasn't made a public announcement about the availability of the other builder even though that works well (so far, at least until 1.3.6.5) and he has put his time on it.

About the other builder, it took the dev ~20 days to fix a small issue. That was kinda weird ! So, from the support perspective, that guy doesn't seem reliable in long run. So, I personally think, the key factor will be the long term support (including the addition of new elements and modification of existing ones with time) the devs offer. Who's best at it will definitely be the winner. This is the only decision making factor I can think of.

@frm.mwz Hope this helps ;) that's all from my part !

Thx.

Attachments

• raw_builder.png
    raw_builder.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
1) it is fully compatible
2) 10% off until 10/06 - coupon code: 6COXYDKK53
3) demo:
http://mailing.sergiob.com/
demo@demo.com
pass: 123123123

the builder in the demo is in Spanish, to buy the English version is delivered.

got it, installed it, generally seems to work fine! kudos! :)

a bit of feedback
# re install instructions, make it very clear where each file/directory needs to be copied
# re language, there is still quite a bit of spanish around in the english version (main green button on ckeditor, sample texts, in the dialogues for spacing, colors, etc), PM me with the phrases, will be happy to help
# the right side delete button did not come up for me until several elements were moved around, though this could be a browser issue of mine

again, generally good, and really recommendable!
:)

got it, installed it, generally seems to work fine! kudos! :)

a bit of feedback
# re install instructions, make it very clear where each file/directory needs to be copied
# re language, there is still quite a bit of spanish around in the english version (main green button on ckeditor, sample texts, in the dialogues for spacing, colors, etc), PM me with the phrases, will be happy to help
# the right side delete button did not come up for me until several elements were moved around, though this could be a browser issue of mine

again, generally good, and really recommendable!

To me I complicated a little English, if you send me a screenshot of the parties in Spanish and translated into English texts gladly modificare a few hours for you.
with respect to the button, tell me what browser you use and proves, I use chrome and works perfectly and probe other browsers as well.

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

To me I complicated a little English, if you send me a screenshot of the parties in Spanish and translated into English texts gladly modificare a few hours for you.
with respect to the button, tell me what browser you use and proves, I use chrome and works perfectly and probe other browsers as well.

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

# if u install the english version, u will see it, i just tried it also in chrome, it is the same re the green button in cke (abrir constructor...), and of course the same re spanish (just press edit background, and u will see it almost everywhere), but this is minor, as it can be quickly translated ;)
# however, the delete button (of every element) works fine in chrome (it goes away on the right side in older FF versions)
# but, this might be important, if u take an empty cke (no code), open the drag & drop, and try to put something into it, it did not work for me, had to take a new campaign and restart, but that is easy
# also, when saving an edit in cke, it would not take it to the drag & drop, but it had the old drag & drop edit in there, and saving it there did not change it in cke (where the old cke edit was unchanged), this might be a minor cache thing perhaps? (happened in chrome)

again, generally really good!

I understand what you said cost me hehe
for the moment, the builder runs only templates made by the thus modified if CKE builder and editor generates another div, the manufacturer can not see it.
consider that uninstalling, images you have uploaded to the builder are removed
tomorrow when you have a little time to install the English version and I will review all texts and you barely'll let you know this all ready.
I will review also happens to firefox

I understand what you said cost me hehe
for the moment, the builder runs only templates made by the thus modified if CKE builder and editor generates another div, the manufacturer can not see it.
consider that uninstalling, images you have uploaded to the builder are removed
tomorrow when you have a little time to install the English version and I will review all texts and you barely'll let you know this all ready.
I will review also happens to firefox

thx for caring, take your time, it is good stuff!

@Sergio Brusisi

So I've preliminarily tested the latest version quickly, and it seems fine! :)

Is the drag & drop builder derived from a web builder?

In the ckeditor config.js there is this new line
CKEDITOR.disableAutoInline = true;
Does it disable css inline?

Also, does one need
config.extraPlugins = 'codemirror,base64image';
or can it be
config.extraPlugins = 'codemirror';
?

Last edited:
@frm.mwz
only need CKEDITOR.disableAutoInline = true;
This generates prevent ckeditor divs

and if it is based on the web builder repairing the errors I found, improving the graphical interface, adding new features

only need CKEDITOR.disableAutoInline = true;
This generates prevent ckeditor divs

Is there any implication re CSS from this setting?

and if it is based on the web builder repairing the errors I found, improving the graphical interface, adding new features
Is it based on a web builder or an email builder?

Can it work without the "base64image"
in
?

Is there any implication re CSS from this setting?

Is it based on a web builder or an email builder?

Can it work without the "base64image"
in
?
is it based on a email builder

answer here, I already answer for private

Back