My campaigns don't send, they're stuck in "Pending-Sending" status

So, that Error isn't showing anymore. Good but my campaigns are stuck.
Can Mailwizz give me an specific support through a Support ticket?

same here guys after updat i can only get validation email, all campaigns are stuck in "pending-sending" Does anyone have a solution?????

Does anyone have a fix for the 'pending sending" thing?????????????????????????????
Oops, your almost forgot this: ? .... The last one :D
Well, I'm online and if you think that I can Help, just let me know (but calm down :mad:)

PS: reading your message I feel that this is something important to you. So, let me known and if we found something useful we share this.

Sorry Guys -- found a fix. Had to erase all cron jobs and write them again (go Daddy). Used the identical syntax and AR campaigns fire instantly now. Thanks all for your help and posts in the forums. I learned a lot!!!!

Hello Please I have the same issue as you. I observe that there might be an issue with how I am creating the cronjobs: If I have to create this for example :
# Transactional emails sender, runs once at 2 minutes: (since 1.3.4.5)
*/2 * * * * php -q /home/globatde/public_html/mserver/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails > /dev/null 2>&1

I know, im not suppose to incluse this "*/2 * * * *" in the cpanel command box: but I need to clearance as to to start inputting the command from the "php -q" or just pick this for the command box "/home/globatde/public_html/mserver/apps/cons.

Do I need to inputting everything from the php -q for the command box or leave it out .....?????

Thanks ...

Hey,

You'll have to input everything starting from php -q in your case, including that part.

Thanks.

I already figured it out yesterday. Thanks so much.

I actually also have a pending issue in the support tickets section, it appears it was never seen and its few days old already.

I actually needed to know how to use the attachment feature. How exactly can I attach a file like word document or excel file to a campaign. I dont seem to be able to figure out a way to do that during the campaign steps and cant find any icon for attachment also in the wysiwyg template editor.

Please could you help...?

I already raised a ticket for this issue here:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/support-tickets/how-do-i-attach-documents-to-templates.251/

Thanks..

Sorry Guys -- found a fix. Had to erase all cron jobs and write them again (go Daddy). Used the identical syntax and AR campaigns fire instantly now. Thanks all for your help and posts in the forums. I learned a lot!!!!

Please write all actions with commands in terminal.
I was try it, but now have no result.

@Samuel Osoba - I've answered all your tickets :)

Thanks I received your response.

I was able to reconfigure all the cron jobs again, turned on the attachment feature and then the campaign started sending last friday, but I observed today that after I turned on attachment feature and tried sending out a test campaign to a list with few contacts, the issue issue of not sending but queuing up even after the schedule time is past has started again.

I actually had to configure all cron jobs last week before, the campaign sending worked properly. But I observed that campaigns are no longer working today. No campaign have been sent since the last time it worked. I am very sure the cron jobs have been configured properly on cpanel since I corrected it and it worked afterwards. But now, I don't know what else could be wrong.

What could be wrong please ... ???

@Samuel Osoba - I'll write here same thing i wrote in the support ticket:
Hey,

I think your host is changing the cron jobs.
Try to remove them all and add them back again. If that fixes your issue it means your host does something to them.
You can find the cron jobs list in Backend -> Misc -> Cron jobs list.

Thanks.

i am frustrated beyond recognition to the point i want to kick my monitor screen in. I've tried sending from 3 different servers including local. Run the cron manually in command line with no errors. And nothing is sent. Clients are pissed because their weekend sale went to shit because emails didn't go out.

Back