MailWizz - 1.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Today, after so much hard work, we are pleased to announce the availability of MailWizz 1.4.4

While we did so many tests to make sure this release will work without issues, given this is a huge release i advise you to run it on a staging environment and make sure the release does not affect you negatively in any way.
I am sure there will be issues, please open support tickets with any issue you find.

This release contains the most awaited drag-and-drop builder. Please note that we just start this journey so the editor might be buggy. We will improve it as the time goes by. The editor is implemented as an extension, so you can disable it and use another one in case you don't like it now.

You'll notice the archive size grew a lot, at about 180 Mb. This is because we have to keep backward compatibility with lots of PHP versions therefore we had to load different vendor folders.
We also now using MaxMind's Free IP Location database, which is embed in the app and since the database has over 40Mb, you can easily see how it adds up to the archive size.
Good news is that, you can now use this IP Location extension without adding issues to the app, so i advise you to enable and use it. In future, we will remove all the other IP Location extensions.

Here is the changelog, please read it to see all the changes:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.4.4 - 2017-10-04
[ADD] - Added new command to delete mutex files: "delete-mutexes" which will also run daily to cleanup the mutexes folder
[ADD] - Added new command to unsubscribe inactive subscribers from lists, run "php /path/to/apps/console/console.php help unsubscribe-inactive-subscribers" for info
[ADD] - Added ability to count giveup emails against customer sending quota
[ADD] - Added back the ability to resend failed emails in campaigns
[ADD] - Added ability to send the campaign share reports details(url and password) via email
[ADD] - Added notification email for when the list import finishes via command line/cron job
[ADD] - Added bulk action to unconfirm subscribers in a list
[ADD] - Added bulk action to resend confirmation emails for subscribers in a list via transactional emails
[ADD] - Added "delete-campaign-delivery-logs" command 
[ADD] - Added ability to delete the campaign delivery logs and replce them with a static counter to improve performance
[ADD] - Added search ability for Backend > Misc > Campaign Delivery logs
[ADD] - Added search ability for Backend > Misc > Campaign Bounce logs
[ADD] - Added Abuse Complaints stats area in campaign overview
[ADD] - Added webhook endpoint for Postal, available at http://domain.com/index.php/dswh/postal
[ADD] - Added lists/subscribers/unsubscribe-by-email-from-all-lists for API
[ADD] - Added ability to use md5s in the email blacklists
[ADD] - Added ability to parse RANDOM_CONTENT in the campaign from name tag
[ADD] - Added a new delivery server type: NewsMan Web API for newsmansmtp.ro
[ADD] - Added a new API Endpoint to list and add campaign bounces
[ADD] - Added daily quota for delivery servers
[ADD] - Added ip location extension based on MaxMind's (maxmind.com) GeoLite2 City database.
[ADD] - Added the ability for the customers to have multiple suppression lists
[ADD] - Added "suppression-list-import" command
[ADD] - Added ability to select suppression lists per campaign basis
[ADD] - Added a new extension, drag and drop email template builder 
[ADD] - Added new custom field type, checkbox list
[ADD] - Added new custom field type, radio list
[ADD] - Added ability to override the app language by passing a query var like: ?lang=en in the url
[ADD] - Added sticky filters for campaigns area
[CHG] - XML/JSON feeds will be auto-detected in campaigns
[CHG] - Emails that start with _ or end with _ are now accepted in the system
[CHG] - URL Tracking is now enabled by default
[IMP] - Improved DSWH handler
[IMP] - CCT_* tags are now parsed in the campaign subject too
[IMP] - Test emails from campaigns will now try to use a real subscriber based on the email
[UPD] - Upgraded Yii framework to latest version
[UPD] - Upgraded amazon sdk to latest version. You need PHP >= 5.5 to use it from now on 
[UPD] - Upgraded mailgun sdk to latest version. You need PHP >= 5.5 to use it from now on 
[UPD] - Upgraded sendgrid sdk to latest version. You need PHP >= 5.6 to use it from now on 
[UPD] - Upgraded elasticemail to use version 2 of their api
[UPD] - Upgraded twitter library. You need PHP >= 5.6 to use it from now on

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.4.4
It will take a while till CodeCanyon will approve the update.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Today, after so much hard work, we are pleased to announce the availability of MailWizz 1.4.4

While we did so many tests to make sure this release will work without issues, given this is a huge release i advise you to run it on a staging environment and make sure the release does not affect you negatively in any way.
I am sure there will be issues, please open support tickets with any issue you find.

This release contains the most awaited drag-and-drop builder. Please note that we just start this journey so the editor might be buggy. We will improve it as the time goes by. The editor is implemented as an extension, so you can disable it and use another one in case you don't like it now.

You'll notice the archive size grew a lot, at about 180 Mb. This is because we have to keep backward compatibility with lots of PHP versions therefore we had to load different vendor folders.
We also now using MaxMind's Free IP Location database, which is embed in the app and since the database has over 40Mb, you can easily see how it adds up to the archive size.
Good news is that, you can now use this IP Location extension without adding issues to the app, so i advise you to enable and use it. In future, we will remove all the other IP Location extensions.

Here is the changelog, please read it to see all the changes:
Code:
--- Version 1.4.4 - 2017-10-04
[ADD] - Added new command to delete mutex files: "delete-mutexes" which will also run daily to cleanup the mutexes folder
[ADD] - Added new command to unsubscribe inactive subscribers from lists, run "php /path/to/apps/console/console.php help unsubscribe-inactive-subscribers" for info
[ADD] - Added ability to count giveup emails against customer sending quota
[ADD] - Added back the ability to resend failed emails in campaigns
[ADD] - Added ability to send the campaign share reports details(url and password) via email
[ADD] - Added notification email for when the list import finishes via command line/cron job
[ADD] - Added bulk action to unconfirm subscribers in a list
[ADD] - Added bulk action to resend confirmation emails for subscribers in a list via transactional emails
[ADD] - Added "delete-campaign-delivery-logs" command
[ADD] - Added ability to delete the campaign delivery logs and replce them with a static counter to improve performance
[ADD] - Added search ability for Backend > Misc > Campaign Delivery logs
[ADD] - Added search ability for Backend > Misc > Campaign Bounce logs
[ADD] - Added Abuse Complaints stats area in campaign overview
[ADD] - Added webhook endpoint for Postal, available at http://domain.com/index.php/dswh/postal
[ADD] - Added lists/subscribers/unsubscribe-by-email-from-all-lists for API
[ADD] - Added ability to use md5s in the email blacklists
[ADD] - Added ability to parse RANDOM_CONTENT in the campaign from name tag
[ADD] - Added a new delivery server type: NewsMan Web API for newsmansmtp.ro
[ADD] - Added a new API Endpoint to list and add campaign bounces
[ADD] - Added daily quota for delivery servers
[ADD] - Added ip location extension based on MaxMind's (maxmind.com) GeoLite2 City database.
[ADD] - Added the ability for the customers to have multiple suppression lists
[ADD] - Added "suppression-list-import" command
[ADD] - Added ability to select suppression lists per campaign basis
[ADD] - Added a new extension, drag and drop email template builder
[ADD] - Added new custom field type, checkbox list
[ADD] - Added new custom field type, radio list
[ADD] - Added ability to override the app language by passing a query var like: ?lang=en in the url
[ADD] - Added sticky filters for campaigns area
[CHG] - XML/JSON feeds will be auto-detected in campaigns
[CHG] - Emails that start with _ or end with _ are now accepted in the system
[CHG] - URL Tracking is now enabled by default
[IMP] - Improved DSWH handler
[IMP] - CCT_* tags are now parsed in the campaign subject too
[IMP] - Test emails from campaigns will now try to use a real subscriber based on the email
[UPD] - Upgraded Yii framework to latest version
[UPD] - Upgraded amazon sdk to latest version. You need PHP >= 5.5 to use it from now on
[UPD] - Upgraded mailgun sdk to latest version. You need PHP >= 5.5 to use it from now on
[UPD] - Upgraded sendgrid sdk to latest version. You need PHP >= 5.6 to use it from now on
[UPD] - Upgraded elasticemail to use version 2 of their api
[UPD] - Upgraded twitter library. You need PHP >= 5.6 to use it from now on

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.4.4
It will take a while till CodeCanyon will approve the update.

Thank you.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
You have outdone yourself!
:)

Finally Drag and Drop released....

Great work Twisted, keep it up buddy...

Good to see latest yii framework.

Hi
I have some problems with drag and drop editor.
When tried to create template Toggle Template Builder button doesnt work. Ckeditor was also inaccessible ( screenshot attached ).

I think it is in path in EmailTemplateBuilderExt.php line 52
// READ-ONLY
private $_assetsRelativeUrl = '/frontend/assets/cache/ext-email-template-builder';

Have change it to
// READ-ONLY
private $_assetsRelativeUrl = '../frontend/assets/cache/ext-email-template-builder';

and now it is working.

Could be this related to server settings or ...?

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 28
I have exactly same problem. "Toggle Template Builder" not working.

Hi
I have some problems with drag and drop editor.
When tried to create template Toggle Template Builder button doesnt work. Ckeditor was also inaccessible ( screenshot attached ).

I think it is in path in EmailTemplateBuilderExt.php line 52
// READ-ONLY
private $_assetsRelativeUrl = '/frontend/assets/cache/ext-email-template-builder';

Have change it to
// READ-ONLY
private $_assetsRelativeUrl = '../frontend/assets/cache/ext-email-template-builder';

and now it is working.

Could be this related to server settings or ...?

Have change it to
// READ-ONLY
That should not matter. I think the error was because the files were not properly copied when the editor was enabled, so make sure the /frontend/assets/cache folder is chmod-ed to 0777 recursive and then enable/disable the editor to force the assets to be copied again.
If that does not do it, open a support ticket please with backend url and login to your app and i'll have a look.

I have exactly same problem. "Toggle Template Builder" not working.
See above suggestions.

Same here..
"I have exactly same problem. "Toggle Template Builder" not working. "
Have you tried the above suggestions:
so make sure the /frontend/assets/cache folder is chmod-ed to 0777 recursive and then enable/disable the editor to force the assets to be copied again.
If you did, open a support ticket with backend url and login to your app and some ftp login so that i can check this ;)

For those that have the issue with the Drag And Drop builder where it does not show up, please download attached file and unzip it and put it in: /apps/common/extensions/email-template-builder/ to override existing file with same name.

Attachments

• EmailTemplateBuilderExt.php.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 47
Russian translation for template builder.
Put this file into
Code:
/apps/common/extensions/email-template-builder/assets/languages

Attachments

• ru.js.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 10
@twisted1919,
its really great update.
i have few questions about new features
1. [ADD] - Added back the ability to resend failed emails in campaigns (so now we don't need to use one plugin which i create)?
2. [ADD] - Added ability to parse RANDOM_CONTENT in the campaign from name tag (can you please explain how to use it)?
3. [ADD] - Added a new extension, drag and drop email template builder, its really nice and as you wrote there will lot of improvement but i want to ask as you can see builder page is 50% 50% in 2 blocks, is there a way to make right block lesser like 60%,40% etc? this will give more space on left block for email editing.

Thanks

i found an issue in campaign report after updating 1.4.4...Please check campaign percentage it shows wrong (open, click and all )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back