MailWizz - 1.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you aren't using an overriding file or something? Because we used to have an similar error, but it has been fixed for a while now and 1.4.4 doesn't have it anymore, the randomContent var is passed to the view.
I do have an overriding file in my extension for /apps/customer/views/campaigns/step-setup.php. But when looking at my version and the new version of this file, I am not seeing mention anywhere of randomContent so I am at a loss for how my overriding file is the issue. I know it is the extension because when I disable it, everything works fine. I'm just having a hard time locating where I need to fix it.

This might be obvious but I commented out lines 378-410 on /apps/customer/views/campaigns/step-template-create.php and it works. This is not a permanent fix but thought it might help narrow in on the issue.

Thanks

I found an Issue.
1) Email Template Toggle Drag and Drop Email builder and CKeditor is not working from Backend and its working fine from Customer Login. (Priority Low can be release in next release)
2) Email Template Gallery can be made with a Grid and List view both so that i can be easier to customer. (Priority very very Low)
Not a big deal Just want to inform so that it can be release in the next release.

Once again great work by Mail Wizz

@twisted1919, I have started testing the drag and drop. Good work and thanks for providing this. Here are some potential issues/suggestions:
  • When I create a text boxed block with two columns that has very little content in it, I cannot edit one column of content. The reason is because the black hover, which contains the edit, copy, delete icons, hovers over everything and it won't let me click on the content.
  • There have been a couple times where I save the template and when the page reloaded the template was blank. I can't seem to figure out what cases make this happen so it's hard to give much more information yet.
  • I have had sometimes when blocks of content are not editable. I click the pencil icon and it doesn't give me anything on the right side of the builder. In this situation it allows me to add new content blocks and edit those but it will not let me edit anything else.
  • The "save and close" button might be better placed on the top somewhere. It took me a while to find out how to get off that screen because the button didn't show up on my screen without scrolling down. Just a small suggestion
FYI, this was all tested without any extensions.

Thanks again for the great work on this.

@twisted1919, I have started testing the drag and drop. Good work and thanks for providing this. Here are some potential issues/suggestions:
  • When I create a text boxed block with two columns that has very little content in it, I cannot edit one column of content. The reason is because the black hover, which contains the edit, copy, delete icons, hovers over everything and it won't let me click on the content.
  • There have been a couple times where I save the template and when the page reloaded the template was blank. I can't seem to figure out what cases make this happen so it's hard to give much more information yet.
  • I have had sometimes when blocks of content are not editable. I click the pencil icon and it doesn't give me anything on the right side of the builder. In this situation it allows me to add new content blocks and edit those but it will not let me edit anything else.
  • The "save and close" button might be better placed on the top somewhere. It took me a while to find out how to get off that screen because the button didn't show up on my screen without scrolling down. Just a small suggestion
FYI, this was all tested without any extensions.

Thanks again for the great work on this.
The 1st issue is same like mine https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/drag-and-drop-editor.4176/

How can I who purchased with codecanyon get this update please. I never received an email from the customer's area.

Hi @twisted1919 ,
I am facing strange issue.
I schedule a campaign then mid of ongoing campaign I tried to speed up the campaign sending rate via its group and then pause and resume the campaign but the latest configured speed was not reflecting in campaign speed so I deleted the mutex and then pause and resume then too the latest speed was not reflecting then I added new server to the group and then pause and resume and did deleted mutex. Now I experienced a different sending rate between delivery servers and what mailwizz says after mailwizz says the campaign is sent then too I am getting input at delivery server.
then I disable the delivery server then too I am getting input mails form mailwizz then I deleted mutex then too getting input emails from mailwizz and when I see the mailiwzz delivery logs it is getting constantly updated as per the delivery input despite the concerned delivery system in disabled or campaign is paused and then I checked the cron configurations and comment send campaign command then too I can see the campaign delivery log and then I disable smtp service at the end delivery system then campaign delivery log getting updated with delivery giveup.

Also I can see the higher number of sent emails than actual contacts probably this may significantly have repeated the campaigns to contacts.

Update: after disabling the cron for send campaign command and now enabled I can see the campaign delivery log has stopped but the same did not affect anything when I tried to cancle the delivery PID via Emergency action.

I believe may be there is role of Mutex ?

Could you please explain the problems or wrong doing which led to this fiasco?

Its so weird the application is behaving like this I never found an issue like this before with mailwizz. please help.
thanks

Last edited:
@Priti - This happened because you deleted the mutex files. You should never do this manually. Mailwizz comes with a command fro this which you can run from command line:
Code:
php -q /absolute/path/to/apps/console/console.php delete-mutexes --verbose=1
Deleting mutex files manually can cause all sort of undefined behavior just like it happened to you.

When would I have gotten this?
I don't have login for that.
How can I who purchased with codecanyon get this update please. I never received an email from the customer's area.

Once you activate your MailWizz software license, you get an email like this:

"
You have activated your MailWizz EMA license.
A customer account has been automatically created for you with the following data:
Login email:
Login password:
Login url: https://www.mailwizz.com/customer
You can login into the customer panel for support and more.
Thank you for choosing MailWizz EMA.
"

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you activate your MailWizz software license, you get an email like this:

"
You have activated your MailWizz EMA license.
A customer account has been automatically created for you with the following data:
Login email:
Login password:
Login url: http://www.mailwizz.com/customer
You can login into the customer panel for support and more.
Thank you for choosing MailWizz EMA.
"

:)
I never got this email -- just checked. Why isn't this on CodeCanyon yet? :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back