List Processing | Segmentation | Filtration Shows 500 Error

H Team,
We have 16 GB RAM SSD cloud Server, I have updated php.ini file with maximum RAM settings, But still shows error...

And Sometimes when I Filter list with 60 Days openers and 30 Days openers and Create list of it, Then it Create a Autogenerated list but Data will not reflect in it...it shows Zero records

We have 16 GB RAM SSD cloud Server, I have updated php.ini file with maximum RAM settings, But still shows error...
Enable debug as shown at https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/enable-debugging/ to see what is going wrong. You might need to increase the server timeouts, etc. Also, having 16GB RAM isn't really meaning much thing, if they are not properly used, it's like you don't have them. And if you have 100Gb of data in database, those 16GB of ram will not help, you will need much more than this.

And Sometimes when I Filter list with 60 Days openers and 30 Days openers and Create list of it, Then it Create a Autogenerated list but Data will not reflect in it...it shows Zero records
Open a ticket with this so @laurentiu can reproduce it and if there's any issue, we will fix it.

@Sumit Dobriyal - In order to enable debugging, all you have to do, is to open the ‘apps/init.php’ file and at line 16 add:
PHP:
define('MW_FORCE_DEBUG_MODE', true);

And then access the page where is the error.

Back