Find people who have not received a particular email

SoftTimur

Hello,

I'm new to MailWizz. Previously, I used Mailchimp and Brevo.

When we make a segment in Brevo, we could use campaign engagement such as "Email sent". For instance, the following condition finds out the people who have not received a particular email.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 12.19.59.png

However, in MailWizz, I only see "Click" and "Open" as Campaign action.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 12.21.36.png

Does anyone know how to find out people who have not received a particular email in MailWizz?

Thank you

Does anyone know how to find out people who have not received a particular email in MailWizz?
Basically all emails are sent to all subscribers in mailwizz, so if a campaign is not received for specific subscriber that means this subscriber are: blacklisted, disabled, unsubscribed etc... so i don't see a reason to have a option like this.

Basically all emails are sent to all subscribers in mailwizz, so if a campaign is not received for specific subscriber that means this subscriber are: blacklisted, disabled, unsubscribed etc... so i don't see a reason to have a option like this.

Thank you. I guess you meant "Basically all emails are sent to all subscribers of a list".

I have a scenario I used a lot previously with Brevo. When I plan to send a content to 100K subscribers, I start with a campaign A with a small segment of it, let's say 20K. Then, I observe the metrics (such as complaint rates), eventually adjust slightly details of the content, and send another campaign B to 40K, then send another campaign C to the resting 40K.

When I define the segment for Campaign B and the segment for Campaign C, it's practical to have the ability of defining conditions like "email sent" to exclude the recipients who have received Campaign A.

How would you do in MailWizz for this use case?

How would you do in MailWizz for this use case?
In this case you need to use custom Custom Fields with segments, for example:

1. For your list create a custom filed name for example: campaign_sent and add default value: no (way until sync-list-cutom-fileds command run to have updated this custom tag with default value in your list)
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 09.14.45.png
2. Create campaign and in step setup update that filed value, for example make it: yes: Change subscriber custom field value upon campaign sent > yes, this option will update this custom tag for each subscriber which receive the campaign.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 09.18.25.png

3. Create a segment base on that custom tag:
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 09.20.39.png
4. Use this segment in other campaigns.

In this case you need to use custom Custom Fields with segments, for example:

1. For your list create a custom filed name for example: campaign_sent and add default value: no (way until sync-list-cutom-fileds command run to have updated this custom tag with default value in your list)
View attachment 19053
2. Create campaign and in step setup update that filed value, for example make it: yes: Change subscriber custom field value upon campaign sent > yes, this option will update this custom tag for each subscriber which receive the campaign.
View attachment 19054

3. Create a segment base on that custom tag:
View attachment 19055
4. Use this segment in other campaigns.
I see. Thank you.

Back