API for list based on registration

I am looking for a way by which we can send the newly registered people to a certain list made in my customer account, so I can send them marketing e-mails. When we get a new customer to register for the app, they are automatically added to the list that is specified in the API, so the unique code in backend is the new list in my customer app and this means I can send marketing messages to the new customers.

1. I have made API keys.
2. These are the settings of API inserted in Backend>Settings>customer>registration
API URL:
domain.com/customer/api-keys/update/id/6 (This may be wrong)
Api public key and PVT key. (these are the keys generated in the customer app via API section)

4. API list unique ID: Over here I have added the list ID in which I want the customers to go when they signup.

Yes, sorry, that is what I meant, create the api key at
/customer/api-keys/index
and then click on the [ i ] info (top right) and your api url will be displayed (top middle)
mwz=API_key_URL.jpg

So added the URL as stated.. Did a test of new user registration and still nothing in the list whose ID was inserted in the API thing...

So added the URL as stated.. Did a test of new user registration and still nothing in the list whose ID was inserted in the API thing...
If you post all actual events that took place with as much specificity as possible (redacted for privacy), beyond what is in the first post (so one could find where the problem is)? Thx :)

(so one could find where the problem is)
@frm.mwz
Sorry about that. Here are the screenshots.

1. Created a list from the customer area. Where the customers who will register, will be added
2. made the API key from customer side.
3. added the API info in backend>customers>registration
4. Signed up for an account to see if the registered person is added in the list made in the customer side or not.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.46.43 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.46.43 pm.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.47.15 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.47.15 pm.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.47.36 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.47.36 pm.png
    43 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.47.47 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.47.47 pm.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.48.36 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.48.36 pm.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Created a list from the customer area. Where the customers who will register, will be added
Are those customers of the customer (i.e. list subscribers of the customer)?

looking for a way by which we can send the newly registered people to a certain list made in my customer account, so I can send them marketing e-mails
Cause this would be possible already within mwz, without new lists, as all your (ESP/mwz) customers, who register on the customer side, are added to a list already and you can send them emails.

Please clarify. Thx.

Are those customers of the customer (i.e. list subscribers of the customer)?

The list is made for people who will signup using the URL and not referred. So people in the list will be those who will be coming from normal signup and not any referral link.

Back