[Important] - Drag and drop editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who are already using it inside mailwz platform, have you people intergrated anything else other than the info provided above or you just installed it as stand alone?

I'm asking cause it doesn't show up properly in my case.

To those who are already using it inside mailwz platform, have you people intergrated anything else other than the info provided above or you just installed it as stand alone?

I'm asking cause it doesn't show up properly in my case.

Would like to know how you are using it, right now there is no proper integrated extension released for this yet.
So probably people how are using this builder as stand alone only, couple of them might have integrated by there own not sure about tho "if they are techy".

The point is that no email client will render it anyway :D
Well i think you are right i created a HTML5 Video Module its working fine, going to test it on email clients :)

Screenshot_2016_01_13_13_54_07.png

&
Screenshot_2016_01_13_13_56_51.png

And yes indeed you are right buddy, i created a fallback image if the email client won't run video, and on mobile also fallback images is showing even on my email client :p
Screenshot_2016_01_13_13_59_49.png

Updated Mailwizz and got the D&D builder we are talking about intergrated into Mailwizz.
I've got 2 questions tho..
1. How can I make it save the newsletter into "My Templates" (!imp)
2. Do you think it's possible somehow to add all those hooks that provide detailed statistics at the moment (when created and sent via the default editor), to this builder?

Thank you in advance.

@twisted1919 Can you please let me know if you can send a copy of yours to us, and we then purchase the additional license?
Let me know please, if not we'll have to get a custom solution build.

Regards,
Aron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back