[Important] - Drag and drop editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should mention that my experience is totally different than that stated I buy it and am really amazed, works for me perfect and templates that genre then imported them seamlessly into mailwizz, I have not had any problems with either the image loader or with the editor itself is contrary to my Super recommended

Hi Aron

Yes is standalone, but work ok, the template create i import to my galery Ok and code clear, perfect!!!
i add item editor Drag & Drop to menu customer and link the url....

Cheers
Alejandro

i share option to add link to menu customer for editor (Thanks twisted1919!!)

open /apps/customer/components/web/widgets/LeftSideNavigationWidget.php

Search this block and add your path and label for your editor
PHP:
'templates' => array(
'name' => Yii::t('app', 'Templates'),
'icon' => 'glyphicon-text-width',
'active' => 'templates',
'route' => null,
'items' => array(
array('url' => array('templates/index'), 'label' => Yii::t('app', 'My templates'), 'active' => in_array($route, array('templates/index', 'templates/create', 'templates/update'))),
array('url' => array('templates/gallery'), 'label' => Yii::t('app', 'Gallery'), 'active' => strpos($route, 'templates/gallery') === 0),
array('url' => 'http://your-path-to-editor', 'label' => Yii::t('app', 'your-label-for-menu')),
),
),
Cheers
Alejandro

Hello, in this case you must acquire a license in Codecanyon as this editor is not part of mailwizz I buy and I assure you is fantastic, if it generates works dramatically in mailwizz, I generate messages and templates then I import to my gallery and ready .... I recommend the super

Hello, in this case you must acquire a license in Codecanyon as this editor is not part of mailwizz I buy and I assure you is fantastic, if it generates works dramatically in mailwizz, I generate messages and templates then I import to my gallery and ready .... I recommend the super

Hi GlobalDIMA...
You can share this your Drag and Drop Editor ? If YES, please send me the link on PM for me.
Thank in advance

I just implemented GlobalDIMA'S recommendation, the editor is really good, but things like the image saving location, having to manually import the template etc is a bit ordinary. But it does work as expected. I would love to see this integrated into Mailwizz

At least in my case the import of the images on my server I have not presented any problem, I've even made some changes to the publisher have already preassembled variables that must be inserted in the message templates mailwizz. everything works wonders me ... and then to assemble the message after taking the url keep giving me the editor and that URL is what my template matter at issue mailwizz and ready to send ....

Whats the status with the integrated version @twisted1919 :)?
Are you still working on it and can we expect a release soon, or should we look for custom solutions?

Regards,
Aron

+1.
Even if we (as customers) have to pay for it twice, both through your platform & as an individual license, please do give us the option instead of having no (drag&drop) editor at all.

Thank you in advance.

+1.
Even if we (as customers) have to pay for it twice, both through your platform & as an individual license, please do give us the option instead of having no (drag&drop) editor at all.

Thank you in advance.
Aron
I think confuse the issue of license, this editor is entirely external to the author of any of us have purchased because we saw its practicality and because it seemed appropriate for our business mailwizz. Now this does not imply any obligation of the author of mailwizz to incorporate, I have integrated with a link so you can use me and my clients and the experience so far is fantastic. Nobody forces you but obviously if you want to have to pay your license and two licenses are not as you say, but a license for each product are different author.

Aron
I think confuse the issue of license, this editor is entirely external to the author of any of us have purchased because we saw its practicality and because it seemed appropriate for our business mailwizz. Now this does not imply any obligation of the author of mailwizz to incorporate, I have integrated with a link so you can use me and my clients and the experience so far is fantastic. Nobody forces you but obviously if you want to have to pay your license and two licenses are not as you say, but a license for each product are different author.
I understand that mate, the thing is I would prefer a mailwizz version that would have it intergrated by its author (that would probably be in the best way possible, as everything else is) so that our clients wouldnt get in so much hassle. Since you' re confirming that it does work 100% along with the platform and you've provided necessary info I'll give it shot myself and see how it goes.

Having a D&D editor intergrated tho would definitely boost Mailwizz. Don't get me wrong, I'm not demanding anything here, loving the product as it is, but you get my point..

Last edited:
Hello if i buy the script drag and drop editor and install it the drag and drop editor are integrated in mailwizz for all customer ?

I bought that CC builder few weeks ago and did loads of CSS & HTML Format changes and even added my own responsive CSS custom code on some modules to fix them.
Also added banner module to use full width image as banner.
This works fine & smooth, but the author of this builder i feel is not reliable for future updates or other things like support.

Screenshot_2016_01_10_14_00_13.png

Responsive Look :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx6i4hl0wxw8r3p/Screenshot 2016-01-10 14.09.46.jpg?dl=0

So lets see what twisted will do about this part !! as after all its his call to take. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back