[Important] - Drag and drop editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. really.
Are you guys ok by paying two licenses to have the drag and drop editor?
Isn't this take us into a wrong direction?
I'd love to have a good working builder.

With that in mind: F*ck the guy. Find another author or open source version that would like to work with you, perhaps split profits or something. But the author of the plugin you chose is being a... I already sworn once :p ;)

Perhaps even request a refund for your extended license, as it is of no use, right?
Keep up the good work, making a donation soon!

Cheers,
Aron

@twisted1919 and Everyone

i have been following and watching this thread since the first post by twisted..and have seen some really good ideas from the users of the forum.
i also tried http://mosaico.io/
and i feel that its good to start with Mosaico...
although there might be a rework for twisted to tune and integrate mosaico with mailwizz as twisted already configured mailwizz with one available on code canyon on a licence..but there is not point in continuing or integrate it with a product or plugin which is controlled by a 3rd party licence... if we have a opensource plugin available...
We with the help of twisted can build a better drop and drag editor than a paid version but its will take a time and constant development and version to version improvement over time.
twisted can build a Minimum Viable Product as of now can improvement can done over time to time..as suggested by users.

Comment invited..

Regards

Mosaico would be the ideal way to move forward as it will remove loads of hassle with licensing and also it seems they have an ongoing development making the editor better and better.

@BirdyUK I have gone through Simbyone Drag & Drop Builder and to be honest it is not a perfect builder at all, It will create alot of work even if twisted integrate it, as its totally based on pre made templates, So someone will have to create endless no. of templates for this to work properly !!

I'm in talks with Mosaico Guys they are updating the builder with more feature and bug fixes in coming weeks.. So i would suggest Mosaico as everyone here knows that CC Drag & Drop Builder Guy is not ready to give out permissions to @twisted1919 which is stupid of him...

I have been playing with Mosaico and it turns out we can build a master layout and set alot of parameters for customization according to the talks with these Mosaico Guys :)

Thanks

Last edited:
@Zoltan , I even had a word with stamplia team, They are offering integration of their builder at these rates !!

Screenshot_2015_12_17_16_09_59.png

Which Is Freaking High !! So that's out of the suggestion list !!

Last edited:
@BirdyUK I have gone through Simbyone Drag & Drop Builder and to be honest it is not a perfect builder at all, It will create alot of work even if twisted integrate it, as its totally based on pre made templates, So someone will have to create endless no. of templates for this to work properly !!

I'm in talks with Mosaico Guys they are updating the builder with more feature and bug fixes in coming weeks.. So i would suggest Mosaico as everyone here knows that CC Drag & Drop Builder Guy is not ready to give out permissions to @twisted1919 which is stupid of him...

I have been playing with Mosaico and it turns out we can build a master layout and set alot of parameters for customization according to the talks with these Mosaico Guys :)

Thanks

Excellent work Jatin, I can see the release coming up from @twisted1919 for the Drag and Drop builder will be an essential add-on and will earn some good money for him as the majority of us will more than likely purchase it.

Mailwizz will become a leader in the email marketing world :)

Looking forward to the launch and i am pre-builder the website and themes already :)

Cheers All!

Yeah, Indeed it is !! Well i'm looking aggressively for more alternative, And i'm sure @twisted1919 is also looking !!

The only alternative i can think of is that we start a fund raising campaign and raise the 10k required.

200 people donating 50 Euro each would then be the 10,000 they want but to be honest 10,000 euros is a very large amount of money. You could get a team of developers to build virtually the exact same builder and base it on a cloned version without copyright issues for much less than 10,000 euro as that's almost 20,000 usd!!

Cheers

The only alternative i can think of is that we start a fund raising campaign and raise the 10k required.

200 people donating 50 Euro each would then be the 10,000 they want but to be honest 10,000 euros is a very large amount of money. You could get a team of developers to build virtually the exact same builder and base it on a cloned version without copyright issues for much less than 10,000 euro as that's almost 20,000 usd!!

Cheers

With all due respect: I want @twisted1919 to get paid, not some agency who charges crazy prices :p ;)

I bought the editor, even in a few minutes I could translate all the Spanish and really is fantastic in its use ...

I think for now I'll incorporate it as an external option consultare the author and add a link in the menu templates that launches the editor in a new window and then take the resulting html to import in mailwizz

@GlobalDIMA Thats all good and great just so long as mailwizz is able to read both the html and external or inline css files perfectly enough to construct the email and its content from the drag-able blocks correctly.

Think we would all appreciate an update as to how you get on with the external linking to the builder, I was going to do the same but put the builder within an iframe and build a new static page for the frontend of mailwizz or even better reroute a url slug.

Either was anyone with background in coding can implement the builder to look neat and professional it all boils down to the way the html, css and any js is read from the templates that get built using the drag and drop features.

If you could let us know how you get on that would be great, I was going to do the above myself and launch a demo/beta server for the guys on here to play about with and for anyone with background in code to put there thoughts, views and experience into to help @twisted1919 with his initial thoughts.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back