which one is the best email verifier and why

frm.mwz

Which one is the best email verifier and why?
EmailListVerify
or
BulkEmailChecker
or
KickBox
?

And is there any ongoing cost, or is the envato price a one time charge?
Thx! ;)

I think all of them are good enough. From what i see, BulkEmailChecker is the most affordable one.
And is there any ongoing cost, or is the envato price a one time charge?
There's an ongoing cost, you pay for usage on their site.

And are they better than stand-alone email verifier (wndws) programs
(eg by mxprg, pwr, advcnd, etc)?

If one uploads a list to them, is that not a privacy breach?
And how can one trust these services?

@frm.mwz - they don't store any email while you verify via the api, so you should be fine.
As for uploading lists from their web interface, i guess that's fine too, read their Terms of service to see.

How are they better than standalone programs?
Guess because they have a better detection rate given they're an online service with a multitude of servers from where they conduct the checks.
Don't take my word for it though.

mh...that brings me to an idea...perhaps one can first run all through a local, stand-alone verifier, and the rest (which did not get through for sure as yes or no) through an online service, and save $$$ ;)

enjoy if u like!

[linked it to Save $$$ Money on Email Verification]

Last edited:
@twisted1919
...me likey your exercises! ;)

...perhaps it even runs in a LAMP stack on a home machine (or does it need rDNS or else) ?

Last edited:
Usually there are spam traps - email ids created by ISPs and are published on internet so that crawlers will pull them along with other email ids. Once we send emails to those ids, ISPs will understand that we collected email ids by some illegal methods and they punish us from there on. Microsoft is a bad arse on this and I always hit with spam traps like this. They openly reveal this to us as the reason for bad reputation if we're signed up SNDS. Is there any verifiers to get rid of these spam traps? It should be a difficult job though.

Usually there are spam traps - email ids created by ISPs and are published on internet so that crawlers will pull them along with other email ids. Once we send emails to those ids, ISPs will understand that we collected email ids by some illegal methods and they punish us from there on. Microsoft is a bad arse on this and I always hit with spam traps like this. They openly reveal this to us as the reason for bad reputation if we're signed up SNDS. Is there any verifiers to get rid of these spam traps? It should be a difficult job though.

Yes, see above links, they list that as one of their features
"remove spam traps"

What many email verifier services do not offer is full smtp verification, so it is wise to use those that do ;)

Reactions: VVT
Back