There is no SMTP option in my account

KudaOnline

Hi How are you?
I need to add delivery servers but I don't see the SMTP option. You asked me to contact my host to enable enable he PHP's proc_open and popen functions.

I contacted them and they enabled it. How now do I get to see the SMTP in my option in my account when i need to connect SMTP deliver server?

Here is the screen shoot https://www.screencast.com/t/kyO0efjc4eYe

Are you sure they did enable those for your account?
because if those functions are not enabled, the smtp option doesn't show, so i don't think what they did was correct, i don't think they have enabled the functions for your account.

Hi, they confirmed that they made the changes.
1. Is there no place where I can refresh sort of
2. is there no way to check this if it was enabled I just send them a support ticket and they confirmed done

On another note
What are the benefits of Using maillwizz if I have to purchase a delivery server like mailjet. Why do I need mailwizz when I can do all the things in mail jet .. Just asking I am curious

Why do I need mailwizz when I can do all the things in mail jet .. Just asking I am curious
Some of the reasons:
- redundancy - if one provider decides to close your account, with mailwizz you're not that affected, you just continue using another provider. - stats - if you're using a provider and leaving it for any reason, you also lose all the stats
- expenses - using a single provider locks you with that provider. With mailwizz you can use multiple providers at once and make use of their free monthly quota, so you can even end up without paying a cent at the end of the month and send all your emails.
- control - your data is yours and not shared with a 3rd-party provider
That's from the top of my head, a quick list :p

Ok clear now.
1. If I have other questions should I open a new thread or I continue with this one?

2. On the delivery servers on the backend.
when I am setting up delivery servers are they the ones that will be used by say a customer?
I am a bit confused about setting that part. let me try to give an example.
I have companyA(dot) com I have set up SMTP server using company A details.
Now I need to send emails in the name of CompanyB(dot)com

Do I need to set servers for company B as well or it will use company A SMTP servers?

I have a couple of domains and I need each domain to be on its own

Let me know if it's not clear on the second part

Ok clear now.
1. If I have other questions should I open a new thread or I continue with this one?

2. On the delivery servers on the backend.
when I am setting up delivery servers are they the ones that will be used by say a customer?
I am a bit confused about setting that part. let me try to give an example.
I have companyA(dot) com I have set up SMTP server using company A details.
Now I need to send emails in the name of CompanyB(dot)com

Do I need to set servers for company B as well or it will use company A SMTP servers?

I have a couple of domains and I need each domain to be on its own

Let me know if it's not clear on the second part
As you have setup Delivery server and you want to use it with companyA.com or CompanyB.com then you should set Force From No - so any sending domain you can use for sending.

Back