theme support

shoaib

hi all

can someone please help me with theme, because i dont seems to find any. There are plugins available for mailwizz but no themes.

if there are no themes available in store, then please suggest me some tutorials or support documentation so that i can see if we can create one for our use.

Thanks

That's because there are "none", except the one you get with Mailwizz (which is actually three themes, but for different interfaces).

We have created our own highly flexible theme where we can do all kinds of settings and others here are creating theirs. @Vpul Shah has a theme for sale, if I am not totally wrong.

That's because there are "none", except the one you get with Mailwizz (which is actually three themes, but for different interfaces).

We have created our own highly flexible theme where we can do all kinds of settings and others here are creating theirs. @Vpul Shah has a theme for sale, if I am not totally wrong.
You are Totally Right bro.

hello can you PM url of the your highly flexible theme ?

@darkmag16 , I am sorry but it's not for sale. There is no good economy in developing what we are creating and then selling it. Instead we supply it all as a hosted service and an almost turn-key business for resellers. This way we offer our created features as white labeled services for resellers to sell to their customers to whom we never have any contact.

Just as an example of the bad economy, the framework that we use for developing our themes costs $1200 and not even that is possible to get back again if we sell it. People here think that they can buy state of the art software for $16 and it simply is not possible. There is a very limited market and that is the total number of licenses sold of MW. In reality it is MUCH smaller than that.

I think the best chance is to go with what @Vpul Shah has developed.

Last edited:
T
@darkmag16 , I am sorry but it's not for sale. There is no good economy in developing what we are creating and then selling it. Instead we supply it all as a hosted service and an almost turn-key business for resellers. This way we offer our created features as white labeled services for resellers to sell to their customers to whom we never have any contact.

Just as an example of the bad economy, the framework that we use for developing our themes costs $1200 and not even that is possible to get back again if we sell it. People here think that they can buy state of the art software for $16 and it simply is not possible. There is a very limited market and that is the total number of licenses sold of MW. In reality it is MUCH smaller than that.

I think the best chance is to go with what @Vpul Shah has developed.
Thank you buddy for recommendation.

Back