Struggling with multiple custom fields conditions in segment.

rana

I'm new and trying to exploring mailwizz features.
I want to send a email that must match with certain custom fields conditions.
Like this image.
mail list segments.png

I want that email will get 28 Years old Male and at the same time 22 Years old Female.
Is there any way to achieve this two (even more) conditions?

That's a limitations on our segmentation. You should be able to "OR" between condition blocks in order to do what you're after, but we cannot do that for now, we can only "and" or "or" between all defined conditions.
You could just have two different segments, one for m/28 and one for f/22 and then target them separately in two distinct campaigns.

That's a limitations on our segmentation. You should be able to "OR" between condition blocks in order to do what you're after, but we cannot do that for now, we can only "and" or "or" between all defined conditions.
You could just have two different segments, one for m/28 and one for f/22 and then target them separately in two distinct campaigns.

It's just an example. I have more than 300 custom fields. While it might suffice for just one campaign, for a single email, it could necessitate over 100 campaigns, which seems impractical. Furthermore, you don't allow to send to multiple lists and segments at the same time.

Back