Split a list into several segments

SoftTimur

Hello,

I'm new to MailWizz. Previously, I used Mailchimp and Brevo.

I often need to send the same content to my subscribers by several campaigns, let's say 5 campaigns. To do so, I need to split the subscribers into 5 segments. The 5 segments don't need to have exactly same number of subscribers, but it would be good if their sizes are close.

When I used Brevo and created these segments, I usually used "email starts with" "a", "b", "c", "d", etc. as follows

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 12.04.32.png

However, in MailWizz, it does not seem possible to put several values in the field.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 12.08.05.png
I would like to know what are practical ways you use to split a list into several different segments in MailWizz.

Thank you

I would like to know what are practical ways you use to split a list into several different segments in MailWizz.

Thank you
In mailwizz you can make how many segments you want for one list and then you can use these segments in campaign.
Also if you want to split your list in multiple lists you can use Lists > Tools > Split and from here you can split your list in multiple lists.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 09.05.20.png

In mailwizz you can make how many segments you want for one list and then you can use these segments in campaign.
Also if you want to split your list in multiple lists you can use Lists > Tools > Split and from here you can split your list in multiple lists.

View attachment 19045

Thank you for your reply. Good to know we have a tool to split a list into multiple lists.

My question was how to split a split into several segments whose size are quite close in MailWizz. Do you have any good idea?

My question was how to split a split into several segments whose size are quite close in MailWizz. Do you have any good idea?
We don't have such a setting. The only way to create segments is to create these manually.

Back