Segmentation based on opens or clicks or campaign type ?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if its possible to segment your lists based on the opens and clicks.

example:

Im sending an campaign to my list in Denmark, based on the opens and clicks i want to make segments based on where in the country they open their emails.

Its seems im unable to locate this option??

Hi all,

I was just wondering if its possible to segment your lists based on the opens and clicks.

example:

Im sending an campaign to my list in Denmark, based on the opens and clicks i want to make segments based on where in the country they open their emails.

Its seems im unable to locate this option??
You could use the custom fields (to create your new segments) and functions (to sort locations into those segments).

How does that work ?

I cannot seem to find a proper way for this to work. the segmentation should be based on the activity map (where they open their emails)

@Thomas Boerre - You can also, in the Setup step of a campaign, to filter down the subscribers that did open one/more previous campaigns.
As @frm.mwz says, you can also create custom fields, with default values, then when a campaigns is opened/clicked, take an action and populate that custom field with a value. Then segment on that value ;)

Back