[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.6.3 / v1.3.6.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JAMJA - I think i have you covered. Can you please unzip attached and put resulted file in apps/common/components/utils/ folder to override existing file and the try again?

@Philip Jamison - Can you please enable debug and reload the page to see the actual issue: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/enable-debugging/

@VVT - I thought you fixed the issue. You said the updated failed halfway. What happened? Basically i want to release a new version today with all the fixes in this thread.

Attachments

• EmailTemplateTagFilter.php.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm install new one...
mailwizz-1.3.6.4 + patch-1.3.4.9-4

I got error on Delivery servers - create new server
Error 500!
DeliveryServerSmtp and its behaviors do not have a method or closure named "getUseForOptions".

@twisted1919 What must I do?

@twisted1919 I'm using v1.3.6.2. I've had issues when I tried to update to .4 as I posted earlier in this thread. So I thought of updating it after is stabilized. Thing is that emails are not dkim signed on .2 even if signing is enabled and verified sending domain is added. Ideally I should update to .4 and see if that clears the issue. But I don't want to do that if we're still on the process of collecting bug reports. Do you have any clue on what is happening or is it really the time to update to .4 (provided you patched the archive to fix the issues reported here) ?

v1.3.6.2 if you apply all patches out there, has DKIM working:
DeliveryServerAmazonSesWebApi.php
GuestController.php
SendingDomain.php
MailerSwiftMailer.php
CKeditor.zip
(though not all have to do with dkim, just listed them as reference of all patches found/applied)

Last edited:
@twisted1919

It would be good to establish a 'beta tester group'
who will do some structured tests for all new versions,
as otherwise one cannot use the new versions for production.

Peoples business/lives depend on it,
so it seems a responsible step to suggest.

As initial tests one could take into account:
# un/subscribe process
# sending (incl pcntl)
# ex/import
# bounce/fbl
# protocols/authentication (SSL, TSL, hooks, api, dkim)

All up for improvement and suggestions ;)

I have upadated all the latest patched and when trying to save a campaign moving to the confirmation step I get the below error:

Error 500!
preg_replace(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 45419

@twisted1919
can u make the update process clear all caches before it does anything and also make it suggest (or do) a backup of files and dbf?
it would probably help a lot of mwz customers, since some updates, like this one, even change the dbf, so going back is hard...

@Philip Jamison - PM me with backend login to your app and maybe FTP login, lemme see what's going on.
@frm.mwz - you are right, after we settle all these bugs with next release, all upcoming releases will be made as beta first, explicitly, and if people don't find issues, will be released as final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back