[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.6.3 / v1.3.6.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, tell me please
Are the Cron command's changed?

because yesterday and the day before the campaign went further, and after the upgrade - do not go.

Checked delivery server - everything works, they are confirmed.
But the campaign is not sent(

http://floomby.ru/s2/TgPvCf

Sorry, but i don't really understand all the log's rows.
Can you, please, help me what to do?)

2016/05/31 18:04:01 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::fetchAll() failed: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'monthly_quota' in 'field list'. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT server_id, monthly_quota, hourly_quota FROM `mailer_delivery_server_to_customer_group` `t` WHERE group_id=:ycp7.
2016/05/31 18:04:01 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'monthly_quota' in 'field list'' in /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:543
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(396): CDbCommand->queryInternal('fetchAll', Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1356): CDbCommand->queryAll()
#2 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1475): CActiveRecord->query(Object(CDbCriteria), true)
#3 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/models/DeliveryServer.php(1339): CActiveRecord->findAll(Object(CDbCriteria))
#4 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(280): DeliveryServer::pickServer(0, Object(Campaign), Array)
#5 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(233): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep1('267', 0)
#6 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(177): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep0(Array)
#7 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(108): SendCampaignsCommand->process()
#8 [internal function]: SendCampaignsCommand->actionIndex()
#9 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(172): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(SendCampaignsCommand), Array)
#10 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): CConsoleCommand->run(Array)
#11 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#12 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#13 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/init.php(224): CApplication->run()
#14 /var/www/clients/client13/web159/web/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/var/www/client...')
#15 {main}

hello twisted1919
not everyone needs these headers
X-Mw-Mailer:
X-Mw-Tracking-Did:
X-Mw-Subscriber-Uid:
X-Mw-Delivery-Sid:
X-Mw-Customer-Uid:
X-Mw-Customer-Gid:
X-Mw-Campaign-Uid:
List-Id:
Feedback-ID:
X-Sender:
X-Receiver:
X-Report-Abuse:
List-Unsubscribe:

Which files to delete them for SMTP server - swift mailer?
thank you

@twisted1919 Hey Buddy i was going through Tour Settings and i can't find any way to change the images on every slide.
Can you please advice ?

E.g. i wanna have different images with different slides just like in onesignal.com which i showed you :p

Thanks

@JAMJA - Could you please try with defaultvalue instead of defaultValue?
@mastions - you kind of need those headers. mailwizz needs them. You can remove unwatned headers from apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php
@Jatin Sahani - the database and code are ready to have images per each slide, it's just i haven't had the time to do more than i did. Will improve this in future to add ability to add slides. P.S: The tour plugin you suggested proven to not be compatible, it had lots of issues, biggest one was that it required fixed width/height for slides.

Hi
i install the new version with winscp but if i make the url of application , the interface is displayed white
please help me

@twisted1919: have try but not work
574f26a46ffb90-27183843

Screen shot here:
http://www.openscreenshot.com/img/574f26a46ffb90-27183843

@JAMJA - Also, it might be because of special chars inside the ( and ). have you tried with latin letters only? (i.e: no special char letters)

When I click the save and next tab on campaign / template - it just loads a blank page? but when I click the confirmation details tab at the bottom of the screen it takes me to the next page?

@twisted1919 I'm using v1.3.6.2. I've had issues when I tried to update to .4 as I posted earlier in this thread. So I thought of updating it after is stabilized. Thing is that emails are not dkim signed on .2 even if signing is enabled and verified sending domain is added. Ideally I should update to .4 and see if that clears the issue. But I don't want to do that if we're still on the process of collecting bug reports. Do you have any clue on what is happening or is it really the time to update to .4 (provided you patched the archive to fix the issues reported here) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back