[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shahbaz Ali - The alter table statement will try create a copy of the table, so you'd need another 15.4 free gb to make the copy.
Can you try removing some older campaigns? This will free up a considerable amount of data. Make sure you delete the campaigns from mysql command line.

@twisted1919 ok thanks for help. Just let me one more think. mailwizz tables are normalized? means if i just execute

DELETE FROM campaign where `campaign_id` = 1

it will delete all the information related to this campaign?

With the latest version of MailWizz there is the feature to activate a blacklist to every client.
But what happens when an email hard bounces after a sending? Is it added to the global blacklist, or the client's blacklist, or both?

@prazze - good luck :) Follow the command line update and you should be fine.
@Niko - it's going to be added in global blacklist. basically all internal actions that will make a subscriber go into blacklist, will send the given email in the global blacklist because those actions means for sure an email is not valid anymore.
The customer email blacklist is used only for checks for that customer, for when emails go out or are imported in the system.

Hi
Some question about new features
1- Do we need add new cron job or any setting for "[ADD] - #14 - New command to delete old records from various tables"?
2- How i can create order url? for "Added ability to order price plans"

Sorry for too much questions :(

@majid1f
1. That's a command line command that can be ran directly from ssh separately, no cron job for it.
2. There's a "Sort order" field for each price plan that helps you order them.

PHP 5.3
Had v1.3.6.0 Installed
Upgraded to v1.3.6.2
Blank White Screen Issues etc.
Luckily just getting started
Is v1.3.6.2 PHP 5.3 Compatible?
I can Nuke and Pave then reinstall
Do I reinstall v1.3.6.0 or v1.3.6.2
I cannot upgrade PHP for now it's my VPS BUT too many legacy sites on it need PHP 5.3
So use earlier version or try reinstalling.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Jim

@Jim Delmer - the customer area getting a white screen is a known issue. it happens in PHP < 5.4.
So update to 1.3.6.2 then unzip attached file and put the resulted file in apps/customer/controllers/ folder to override existing one.

Attachments

• GuestController.php.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 6
there's a problem with "Mark blacklisted as confirmed" option, since updating to 1.3.6.2 it doesn't work anymore
http://prntscr.com/b513ox

If you select "YES", it won't allow the client to mark blacklisted emails as subscribed.
If you select "NO", it will allow the client to do that (so YES and NO are reversed), but they're not deleted from the global blacklist, so the email address will still get blocked.

Could you check if this feature is working as intended?
Thank you very much

I have also noticed that after the upgrade bounced emails are not processing properly for some reason. Please check below

Global Blacklist Value
tarek@welcarehospital.com Invalid Email 12/15/05, 6:08 PM

List Subscribe Value
12/5/15, 8:53 PM Confirmed tarek@welcarehospital.com

Campaign was sent Yesterday and Email was bounced again
tarek@welcarehospital.com HARD smtp;550 Invalid Recipient - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550 5/17/16, 2:31 PM

For some reason, although email was blacklisted but status remains confirmed and sending process is not checking against global blacklisted emails and even after another bounce contact still remains confirmed.

Another issue is, when I export bounce list, it does not include Reason column in it. Can you please also include that so that we can easily filter based on the reason. Also many of bounces show no reason at all even when its hard bounce.

@Salman Habib - That's weird because for sure the subscriber is marked as blacklisted and when sending, it will also be checked against global blacklist too. At least that's what happens on my tests. I'll try again though.
For including the bounce reason, sure, that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back