[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here You Go:

You can see when the error triggers (when trying to set from "unconfirmed"
to "confirmed" - this is a subscriber that has been set to "unconfirmed" before).

Delivery Server: Tested with another recipient and worked fine so this is ok.

Last edited:
I am getting an error issue with bounce processing. I have checked the bounce email box and there are many emails sitting in there for more than 24 hours. Is there any way to run bounce processing manually for a specific bounce server to check if its working ??
You can try enabling debug mode and run the cron jib for bounce-handler from command line and see what it says.

After upgrade, I am getting another error whenever I try to send any campaign or verification email for any delivery server.

Internal failure, maybe due to missing functions like proc_open!

Strange thing is function is and was never disabled. Everything was working fine before the upgrade. Can you please look into it.
Can you please double check Backend > Misc > PHP Info and see if the proc_* functions are listed in the Disable Functions section?
@twisted1919 Our Christmas pressent from Yourself and Mailwizz = Mailwizz 1.3.5.9! Thank You!
Yw :)

1) (Not Solved): I went to edit a susbcriber (from unconfirmed to confirmed) and get a "Blank Page".
Please enable debug and try that page again, you'll get a real reason for the failure.
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/enable-debugging.21/

Here you go:

"Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/users/apps/common/models/EmailBlacklist.php on line 387"

This was related to this...

1) (Not Solved): I went to edit a susbcriber (from unconfirmed to confirmed) and got a "Blank Page".

Thanks.

Request: Please add something more user friendly to enable/disable debugging (no coding - something from the GUI).

@Diego - Okay, i see what you mean, please upload attached file into apps/common/models to override existing file.
Request: Please add something more user friendly to enable/disable debugging (no coding - something from the GUI).
Not doable, debugging is set before the framework is loaded.

P.S: Zip archive has also been updated with the recent changes.
P.S 2: Unzip attached before uploading to override existing one.

Attachments

• EmailBlacklist.php.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 6
I am doing an install for the first time and I would like to install v1.3.5.9 instead of trying to update v1.3.5.8 that I just downloaded from CC.
Can I get login credentials to access Mailwizz Customer Area so I can download v1.3.5.9 ?

Last edited:
Can I get login credentials to access Mailwizz Customer Area so I can download v1.3.5.9 ?
You already have an account there, just recover your password using your email.

@Salman Habib - Does your php uses suhosin ?
Do you have any "suhosin.executor.func.blacklist" declaration in your php.ini ?
There was absolutely no change to the function that checks missing php functions, so if it reports a missing function, it means it really is.

`
You already have an account there, just recover your password using your email.

@Salman Habib - Does your php uses suhosin ?
Do you have any "suhosin.executor.func.blacklist" declaration in your php.ini ?
There was absolutely no change to the function that checks missing php functions, so if it reports a missing function, it means it really is.

None. There is no suhosin. No disabled Functions. It was working fine before the upgrade. I am not sure what could be the problem.

Hi, i have problem with update to 1.3.5.9. After upload new version and when entering the URL: https://mydomain.com/backend/index.php/update I get a error 500, without any particular statement. I checked the PHP processes and looks that can not find the file "FilterVarHelper.php". That file is in apps/common/components/helpers/FilterVarHelper.php but this location is not searched.

Any suggestions what to do with this? Thanks.

@SQLIK - That location is searched alright, there are other helpers in that folder that are autoloaded.
Maybe it does not have proper permissions for some reason? Or maybe the file is empty?
Try re-downloading the 1.3.5.9 archive and upload all the files from the update folder once again and make sure all files upload.

@twisted1919

i tried again by transferring file through winscp and with sftp and with upload zip and then unzip the update folder in remote server...non worked for me and enabled debug mode i m getting same error

Warning: include(FilterVarHelper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/new/apps/common/framework/YiiBase.php on line 432

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'FilterVarHelper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in/home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/new/apps/common/framework/YiiBase.php on line 432

Fatal error: Class 'FilterVarHelper' not found in /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/new/apps/common/components/helpers/AppInitHelper.php on line 136

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back