[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I can't login to download the new update. How I can login? When I put my email, it says that email doesn't exists.

Thank you!!

When trying to update a subscriber I am getting this 500 error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /var/www/html/m/apps/common/models/EmailBlacklist.php on line 387

@Salman Habib - Thanks for reporting. i have fixed this in the download archive for future downloads.
You can download attached file, unzip it and place it in apps/common/models/ to overwrite the existing one ;)
If anything else, please let me know.

For me it not help. Still have error on creation Campaign. :(

Hello, I can't login to download the new update. How I can login? When I put my email, it says that email doesn't exists.
Use the email for justonline.gr domain ;)

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /var/www/html/m/apps/common/models/EmailBlacklist.php on line 387
Yeah, this was fixed, download the archive once again, and replace the file from your server ( apps/common/models/EmailBlacklist.php ) with same one from the archive.

Yes, this is the default command now, you can control it from backend > settings > cron instead of command line ;)

@denis - are you absolutely sure you replaced the right file? That should be the exact fix...

@twisted1919 - is there a patch? We have updated with the download from the 28/12 and I now see that a few files seem to have been patched and placed in the download archive. Is it possible to issue a patch or is it fine to just download the whole archive and then copy the update folder?

Can u add any feature by which admin can create list for customers & one more option by which admin can restrict customer to view the detailed stats they can only view the overview. It can help Agency to do Affiliate Marketing for their clients as they cannot share their databases with their clients but give them a customer acess by which their customers can see their campaign reports.

So we just use the default cronjob URL ( Miscellanuous -> cron jobs list )?
yes

Yes it still applies, but really i don't think you'll ever need that anymore, but if you do, it's ok to use it.

@twisted1919 Buddy please check PM conversation once you get time. A little important :p
Doing this now.

Wow, this version contain an ESP feature! Very good job! Thanks @twisted1919!
Well, one more actually since we had a few of them.

Hello, I just bought the program. I want to install the latest version of the program, but I can't login to donwload the 1.3.5.9.
I use the email of the domain that I have bought the program from codecanyon (viscoma.com), but sill can login.
Is there anything else that I can do?
Thank you.

Hello,

In Email Tempalte, we have Enable CK Editor with Image upload option.

When we upload, it showing in dialogbox, but when we select, it gives below error.

[object Object]
And not come in template.

Any Help for this.

@DasGoot Yes, but remember about this:

[CHG] - Deprecated the REDIS QUEUE mechanism. If you were sending via Redis Queue, please go back to regular sending
[CHG] - Deprecated the send-parallel-campaigns command. If you were using it for sending, please go back to regular sending

and this:

from @twisted1919 "IMPORTANT: There are a few sql queries for adding indexes to tables that are possibly very large, say the campaign_delivery_log table for instance which can have few million records.
You really should run the upgrade from the command line (you are prompted to do so from backend once you upload your files).
If you have few million records in database, the upgrade might take a while because adding indexes in mysql is not a fast process, so please wait for it."

hello,
I have the same error of @Vpul Shah
when we upload image from ckeditor the system not insert image and appear:
[object Object]
And not come in template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back