not receiveing any bounce on my bounce inbox

JBG

Hi,
I added a bounce server and email (local IMAP), I can send and receive, I tested manually. But I have launched a couple campaign and never got anything in the bounce inbox... instead I do receive Mail Delivery system warnings on my reply at email...
So should I put the bounce email in the reply at field ?

thnak's
JB

In the delivery server settings, did you associate the bounce server with the delivery server?

Hourra ! I sarted receving bounce in mailbox. What I did is changed the bounce server from IMAP to PO3
I guess that was that simple ;-)

Now I have to fix to make sure I only receive the Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender in the bounce, not the email asking to click a link, like MailinBlack service.

any idea ?
thank's
JB

wel... after sending another campaign, I do receive emails in bounce inbox... but all the Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender are in the main email inbox... so I have to go 1 by 1 to delete users from the list... Did I do something wrong in the setup ? probably ;-)
I was thinking that the bounce email was for receiving those bad email and then delete them form the list...

I see here https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/bounce-emails.4261/#post-27870 that my bounce email should be my sending email... is that correct ?

JB

Last edited:
Ok, I will do that ;-)
By the way I also added an autoresponder to send after open 15 min after (opening I guess) but nothing was sent...
I there a "good" way to do so ? sending a new email only to those who opened ?

@JBG - the autoresponder should send without any issues like you have described above. Is the status still pending-sending? if so, please go to backend > settings > cron and increase the number of campaigns at once from 5 to 20 for example, this will speed things up.
if this still does not do it, please open a ticket with backend url and login to your app and we'll take a look and see what is going on ;)

@twisted1919 Thank's I will open ticket. It's still on sending and the number of campaign was already on 26
By the way positive review on CodeCanyon done ;-)

@JBG - Awesome, thanks for the feedback as well :)
If the outcome of our conversation from the ticket will fix your issue, maybe update this thread too so others can also find it if they have the same problem as you did.

From our initial investigation, the issue was/is that the autoresponder was not targeting imported subscribers and all the subscribers were imported, thus no email went out because of this because mailwizz was not told to send to imported too.

Reactions: JBG
Back