twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys,

Because some of you have had certain issues when you got started with MailWizz, a few months ago we decided to try and do more for you and we hired someone to create a few video tutorials for MailWizz.
We want to have videos for most important aspects of the app, from installing, updating till sending and reading stats from your first campaign.

Creating such videos is not easy, but i really hope they can help you understand MailWizz easier, or at least get you started with it easier.

We try to cover as many topics as possible, so here's the list with videos so far:

1. Install:

2. Delivery Servers:

3. Lists and Subscribers:

4. Campaigns Introduction:

5. Sending campaigns and reading stats

6. Updating the app

More videos will be added as they are ready.

Last edited:
Please is their a tutorial on setting up mailwizz node sdk, i currently have a nodejs application which i want to integrate mailwizz on when a user signup and on successful verification the email is sent to mailwizz to add it to a list. how do i go about this. thanks

Do you have whitelabeled versions of these and if so do they come with a script?

Happy to pay for them.

Cheers

Col
How white label do you mean, without mentioning MailWizz, or, videos with your own brand?

Whichever it is, I can do that for you PM me and we can talk.

Regards,
Andy

Hello guys,

Because some of you have had certain issues when you got started with MailWizz, a few months ago we decided to try and do more for you and we hired someone to create a few video tutorials for MailWizz.
We want to have videos for most important aspects of the app, from installing, updating till sending and reading stats from your first campaign.

Creating such videos is not easy, but i really hope they can help you understand MailWizz easier, or at least get you started with it easier.

We try to cover as many topics as possible, so here's the list with videos so far:

1. Install:

2. Delivery Servers:

3. Lists and Subscribers:

4. Campaigns Introduction:

5. Sending campaigns and reading stats

6. Updating the app

More videos will be added as they are ready.

Could you put me in contact with that person who did these great videos? I need the same exact ones done for my business with my branding of course. Id appreciate it so much, ive been putting off this daunting task

Could you put me in contact with that person who did these great videos? I need the same exact ones done for my business with my branding of course. Id appreciate it so much, ive been putting off this daunting task

If you cannot find what you're looking for, as I mentioned here above, I can produce those branded videos for you as well. Take care.

Andy

If you cannot find what you're looking for, as I mentioned here above, I can produce those branded videos for you as well. Take care.

Andy
thank you i will start looking into it this weekend, do you also do voice over, explaining actions to viewer ?

Andy
i transcribed the mailwizz videos , basically i just need some one with patience and a decent voice.

thank you i will start looking into it this weekend, do you also do voice over, explaining actions to viewer ?
I've been doing professional voice over in my mother tongue in French for almost 30 years, and I also do my own voice over for videos for my own use in English as well, however that comes with an accent. But it's not that bad is what I'm told, and you should agree when you hear my voice. ;) In any case, If you prefer I can arrange the voice over to be done by a native English speaking professional also, and complete the final cut with your own branding.

Even the complete branding of your MailWizz of you will.
Andy

Back