NEW FULL SPANISH PACK LANGUAJE

Juan Ayala

aviso.png

Full translation last version 100%
Price $ 20 (only for not resident Argentina)
For resident Argentina Price $ 335 Pesos Argentinos

Send mail to orden (Name and email) to: admin@globaldima.com

Would you be willing to do custom translations if I buy this package? I have some 40 custom plugins (with, I guess, an average of 15 strings each) that needs to be translated. How much would you charge for custom translations?

Is this a one time price for the translation package no matter on the number of servers it's used on?

Hello OptiBiz1 please contact me to my personal mail (admin@globaldima.com) as I can gladly offer you the service you require

Best Regards

1391.png

Si has abonado algún pack de versiones anteriores, simplemente envíame un correo con tus datos y dato del pago y
recibirás en tu correo el acceso a la descarga de esta ultima actualización.
DESCARGA LIBRE Y GRATUITA EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA QUIENES ABONARON EL COSTO DE 20 DOLARES

------------------------------------------------
If you have paid a pack of previous versions, simply send me an email with your data and payment information and
You will receive in your email access to the download of this latest update.
FREE AND FREE DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO PAID FOR THE COST OF 20 DOLLARS

CONSULTAS: admin@globaldima.com

DISPONIBLE LA ULTIMA VERSIÓN TRADUCIDA FULL!!!

Si te suscribiste y adquiriste el pack del lenguaje español simplemente envíame un correo
con tu nombre y el correo electrónico que usaste en la compra y recibirás sin costo la ultima
versión, atención hay muchos cambios sobre todo porque se agregaron traducciones a la
base de datos no solo al lenguaje y los mensajes.

En breve se tras la incorporación de este producto en nuestro nuevo sitio las actualizaciones
serán informadas en forma automática en tu correo, por el momento necesito re-listar a todos
los usuarios que adquirieron el pack

Solicitar la descarga sin cargo a: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

ATENCION

Si no contas con una licencia de tu plataforma Mailwizz verificable no pierdas el tiempo en solicitar la traducción esta es exclusiva para usuarios LEGALES.

AVAILABLE THE LAST TRANSLATED VERSION FULL !!!

If you subscribed and purchased the pack of Spanish language simply send me an email
With your name and the email that you used in the purchase and you will receive the last free
Version, there are many changes, mainly because translations have been added to the
Database not only to language and messages.

Soon after the incorporation of this product in our new site the updates
Will be informed automatically in your mail, for the moment I need to re-list all
The users who bought the pack

Request a free download to: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

ATTENTION

If you do not have a license of your verifiable Mailwizz platform do not waste the time in requesting the translation this is exclusively for LEGAL users.

Ahora en la version 1.4.4 tambien se incluye la traduccion completa del nuevo y reciente constructor de plantillas drap-and-drop

Now in version 1.4.4 also includes the complete translation of the new and recent template builder drap-and-drop

Dear, sending this pack and the complete translation into Spanish is for those users who have bought the translation pack this is independent of mailwizz and it is an extra service that I offer on my own. if you buy me the translation pack simply send me your purchase email and you will receive this great update, otherwise if you buy the pack you can receive this and all future updates without charge.

Correct as I explain if you bought me you contact my mail, you identify with the data of your purchase name and mail with which you paid via paypal and you will receive it immediately and all future updates. Send your request to: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com not for this forum.

Back