need support.

matthew john

I recently brought mailwizz, however I am not good at technology.
I paid for support - but having no responses to messages from mailwizz. Is this normal?

Since downloading - have discovered I need to buy a smtp server for outgoing mail.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

when I brought mailwizz - there are no instructions.
does mailwizz - not normally reply to support messages?
does anyone have any instructions?

That’s because support does not work weekends, just like most if the businesses, but in Monday you’ll get proper answers ;)

You can find proper instructions in the archive file, there is a readme.md file which you can open and see links to install documentation, i.e: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/install-steps/

Also, generally speaking the kb and this forum should suffice to get answers to most of your questions, you just have to use the search functionality.

For smtp servers, that’s really a google search away, but look at the popular providers because they offer free sending, check sendgrid, sparkpost, mailgun, etc.

Hope this help ;)

That’s because support does not work weekends, just like most if the businesses, but in Monday you’ll get proper answers ;)

You can find proper instructions in the archive file, there is a readme.md file which you can open and see links to install documentation, i.e: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/install-steps/

Also, generally speaking the kb and this forum should suffice to get answers to most of your questions, you just have to use the search functionality.

For smtp servers, that’s really a google search away, but look at the popular providers because they offer free sending, check sendgrid, sparkpost, mailgun, etc.

Hope this help ;)
I bought MailWizz and a year of tech. support. How do I submit a support ticket to the vendor of the product, which, I suspect is you? (Can't really be sure, with all these Envatos, Code Canyons, etc., etc. in the middle!) With other products I bought, I can just go ahead and send an e-mail to Support. How do I submit a support ticket to the MW support department, if there is one? I do not have time to plow through all these support forums and KBs. When I have a problem, I want a quick and specific answer via e-mail - that's all, like I am getting with the other products and/or services. Please reply to me via e-mail. Thank you.

Back