MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

Hi,
Just bought the extension yesterday and
getting this error after entering purchase code from mailwizz:
Facing issues, Kindly create a ticket on our helpdesk Click Here

-Thanks

when I tried saving the made template its just loading and stuck to 'Saving...' status
Kindly do this :-

"Remove all file in ”/apps/common/runtime/cache/” also ”/backend/assets/cache” also ”/customer/assets/cache” & ”/frontend/assets/cache” folder please make sure to backup before doing any of this."

Thanks

Hey Jatin i bought mbuilder until it's avalaible in codecanyon, i write to your team several times to give me an access to download relases of the extensión, but i don't have my new user And password. Please can you check this message, my email is nicogallina10@gmail.com. thank you!

Hey Jatin i bought mbuilder until it's avalaible in codecanyon, i write to your team several times to give me an access to download relases of the extensión, but i don't have my new user And password. Please can you check this message, my email is nicogallina10@gmail.com. thank you!
Hello, I saw a message that this plugin does not work with new versions of Mailwizz, and the developers refused to develop this product and abandoned it in 2017. After 2017, no update has been released. I now use the Strip service and ePochta for these needs.

I hope this information will be useful.

@Jatin Sahani Is this still being developed? I bought it and have it installed, but it's causing the app to load really slowly - each page admin page is taking 30+ seconds. When I enable debug, this looks like the query where the delay is:

01:42:30.757363 profile system.db.CDbCommand.query
begin:system.db.CDbCommand.query(SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`,
`is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c. Bound with
:c='system.extension.mbuilder-email-editor.data')
01:42:30.757415 profile system.db.CDbCommand.query
end:system.db.CDbCommand.query(SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`,
`is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c. Bound with
:c='system.extension.mbuilder-email-editor.data')

If I disable MBuilder, the app runs quickly as expected. Help?

Thanks!

Back