MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

First of all change your creepy member image.

Furthermore, your websites are not up and the 3 days have passed. So whats up with all this ?

There is a little delay in review, we are waiting for approval after that it will be live again and our website is working just fine.

Thanks

You're in bad luck, and all of we, who bought it. This is, to the best of my knowledge, the ONLY extension that stains an otherwise caring and thriving community of Mailwizz devs and users of an amazing app.

Real support in Mbuilder is needed with actions and not words, which is practically non-existant with them, except maybe when a major security hole gets discovered (yep it happened). Case on point: their extension stopped working since MWZ 1.5.7 release and we're all promised a new version since then, but "nada". And I'm not even considering all the regular screw ups and framework reboots since initial release; Even their web domain changed, that's why you did not manage to access their old site (the new url is mbuilder.in).

I already gave up on them some months ago, just like having lost a 50 dollar bill on the street, nothing more I can do about it.
But hey @Lazaros, there's a good alternative for the same purpose. I'm using the one from Florino that appeared here on the forum a year ago which the author sells on CodeCanyon -- IMHO the way a Drag & Drop ext should be made and supported. And no, I'm not affiliated with it. I'm just telling you like I see all this situation.

To the creators: Sorry for being blunt but you got that coming for a long time.
Hello there, please can you give users on this thread the alternative you switched to?

What about people who bought before codecanyon. Is there any way we can get updates?

Rather than asking here. Could we have a discount coupon fir codecanyon ie something. I am sure they have sone feature to let you give current users access

What about people who bought before codecanyon. Is there any way we can get updates?

Rather than asking here. Could we have a discount coupon fir codecanyon ie something. I am sure they have sone feature to let you give current users access

Sure you'll get an update email asap.

Thanks

2q38xn5.png

Back