MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

I sent you an email on the same day, but still, I can't get any revert from you regarding the latest version

Sahil,

YOU decided to buy a extension without support. You contacted us asking for help. My partner gave you full support as you can see in the photos below. And now you decide to bring this matter to our thread and flat out disrespect us. I question your professionalism....? Based upon what you said to my partner you are still here bashing. I wonder are you really just here to try to cheat us ? or what are your intentions?

I will await your response here.

25ro9k0.png

21cfaf5.jpg

For everyone else if you have a problem with this extension or have any questions please send to a email or PM me here and i will deal with you directly to insure i fix the problem, im sure just as you encounter some of the same problems with any other software/application/ect that you buy.

@Allante Johnson Firstly, I am not cheating. Your extension have bugs, and we don't find any documentation, so naturally, we will ask questions.

Please don't tell about professionalism.

So many people are unsatisfying with your products only because of bugs. We don't want to cheat, and we don't want to hurt anyone sells.

Thanks

@Allante Johnson Firstly, I am not cheating. Your extension have bugs, and we don't find any documentation, so naturally, we will ask questions.

Please don't tell about professionalism.

So many people are unsatisfying with your products only because of bugs. We don't want to cheat, and we don't want to hurt anyone sells.

Thanks

If it has bugs then you open a ticket and get the bug fixed.

I dont think that others peoples problems should be of your concern....

Regularly we visit this forum conversation helping here, so we drop the message here. Also, i have sent email regarding latest updations, but we don't get it yet

Regularly we visit this forum conversation helping here, so we drop the message here. Also, i have sent email regarding latest updations, but we don't get it yet

Well there is nothing more we can do for you. We gave you full support after you paid for a license without support then you come to our thread to bash us. Unfortunately there is nothing more we can do.

Have a good day.

2dgwe36.png

Thank you for all the support & feedback, We are pleased to announce that the MBuilder will be using MJML Template Engine Framework.

The new MBuilder will be available soon.

You can purchase MBuilder here: http://www.mbuilder.co/

MBuilder + 1 Month Free Support $39.99
MBuilder 6 Month Extended Support Pack $29.99

For our existing customers,
You will receive an email with the new MBuilder version for free. If your free support has expired you can purchase a 6 month support pack for $29.99.

If you face any issue please open a support ticket at "https://support.mbuilder.co".

If you have any other questions please contact us,

MBuilder Team
MBuilder.co | Jatin@mbuilder.co | Allante@mbuilder.co

Last edited:
What is MJML?
Is this your custom template engine?
The advantage using MJML?

What Extended support pack covers?

Well you can read about MJML here :- https://mjml.io

Also in extended support we tend to cover all the issues you might face like in installation, setup or any particular issues with your hosting environment. Also you'll get access to our support centre with 24 to 48hrs response time.

I hope this covers your question.

Thanks

What is the hold up?
Hey we are just making the new documentation and updating the website. Once that's done we will release the new 2.0 version. Hopefully just one more day.

Hi @Jatin Sahani

Is it going to adapt to the drag & drop editor by own platform as @twisted1919 announced here? https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/development-of-drag-and-drop-editor.3870/

Thanks
No I don't think so as ours is extension based builder and what twisted is working on will be a core feature. Also I'm not sure as of now what they are working on.
We might get some clarity in couple of weeks or so..

Thanks

Premium MJML Email Builder For Mailwizz
Create Beautiful & Responsive Email Templates. MBuilder is an easy to use drag and drop email builder extension with MJML Template Engine for your Mailwizz Email Marketing Application. Just drag the blocks from sidebar and edit or move them around with ease. Make your Emails standout with background colors, GIF's & patterns, a custom call-to-action button and more.

We have made Mbuilder as simple as possible!
We have made things as easy to use as possible. So you do not have to worry about hand coding your email templates anymore for your business.

MBuilder + 1 Month Free Support $39.99
MBuilder 6 Month Extended Support Pack $29.99

For our existing customers,
You will receive an email with the new MBuilder version for free. If your free support has expired you can purchase a 6 month support pack for $29.99.

If you face any issue please open a support ticket at "https://support.mbuilder.co".

If you have any other questions please contact us,
MBuilder.co | Jatin@mbuilder.co | Allante@mbuilder.co

25f0jz4.png

Back