MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

[snipped]
Sorry, but no. Any extension that has a fraction of the functionality of the app it is built for, charging as much (or more, if you factor in support costs for MBuilder) is nothing but a money grab.

Now whether MBuilder is overpriced or MailWizz is underpriced, that is a question I'll let you ponder.

Sorry, but no. Any extension that has a fraction of the functionality of the app it is built for, charging as much (or more, if you factor in support costs for MBuilder) is nothing but a money grab.

Now whether MBuilder is overpriced or MailWizz is underpriced, that is a question I'll let you ponder.
My heart would also tell me to not charge more than mwz costs, probly half (or less), but the reasoning might be different in each case (e.g. quick payback vs long-term max distribution, but there are many more thoughts/goals possible).

For mbuilder, it is not about the cost. The problem is the buggy software. If you pay for something, you would like it to work. Months pass by, but nothing changes. However last time I touched it, it had some serious issues, which made the whole extension useless! For example it had image resizing issues in sent out emails and also when you change between default editor and mbuilder, all your text/images changes were lost.

However I am grateful that somebody at least tried, since I have no team or resources right now to attempt it on my own.
Hope there comes a day where Mailwizz has a great drag and drop editor! :)

For mbuilder, it is not about the cost. The problem is the buggy software. If you pay for something, you would like it to work. Months pass by, but nothing changes. However last time I touched it, it had some serious issues, which made the whole extension useless! For example it had image resizing issues in sent out emails and also when you change between default editor and mbuilder, all your text/images changes were lost.

However I am grateful that somebody at least tried, since I have no team or resources right now to attempt it on my own.
Hope there comes a day where Mailwizz has a great drag and drop editor! :)
Just another point showing Mbuilder is a shameless money grab.

it had image resizing issues in sent out emails and also when you change between default editor and mbuilder, all your text/images changes were lost
@Allante Johnson @Jatin Sahani
Are you guys working on that?

am grateful that somebody at least tried, since I have no team or resources right now to attempt it on my own
Would agree to that.

Let's help them to make it better, as long as they work on it!
:)

@Allante Johnson @Jatin Sahani
Are you guys working on that?

Would agree to that.

Let's help them to make it better, as long as they work on it!
:)

Yes we're and right now we are planning and looking for alternate template engine to replace the core of Bal - Email Builder, I'm already in conversation with the author of Bal - Editor.

We understand what people are saying about pricing and bugs, but they don't understand that how costly it is to develop something and then maintain it. We totally agree with @OptiBiz1 views above. Also if we get to fix the core issues by replacing the template engine then we might re-consider our price also to make it more affordable.

Thanks for all the views and if you guys have suggestions please let us know.

I've installed this extension but it doesn't seem to be working at all. It does the fronend part like I was able to drug and drop blocks but it doesn't insert created HTML to the actual template. So, when I click "Save" it freezing on Javascript error. I'm a Software Developer and would be able to fix it by myself if you wouldn't obfuscated all the backend code. Why did you do that? Can you please decode the code for me (give me a cipher key). Thanks.

Hello i get a frizzing screen when i try to save the template. Message: "Saving... Please wait, Your data has being saved"

I purchase mbuilder in mbuilder.co but i could sing up to download lastest version, i send several mails but i don´t receive any answer.

Please i need to solve it, i have two months triying.

Thanks !

Hello i get a frizzing screen when i try to save the template. Message: "Saving... Please wait, Your data has being saved"

I purchase mbuilder in mbuilder.co but i could sing up to download lastest version, i send several mails but i don´t receive any answer.

Please i need to solve it, i have two months triying.

Thanks !
We already replied.

I've installed this extension but it doesn't seem to be working at all. It does the fronend part like I was able to drug and drop blocks but it doesn't insert created HTML to the actual template. So, when I click "Save" it freezing on Javascript error. I'm a Software Developer and would be able to fix it by myself if you wouldn't obfuscated all the backend code. Why did you do that? Can you please decode the code for me (give me a cipher key). Thanks.

Please open a support ticket. And PM me your ticket # Support.mbuilder.co

Back