MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

Hi @Jatin Sahani
Hi @Jatin Sahani

Seems like the issue is when it is not set the width of the image before change it (when it is just put the new image block). After the image is changed (without set the width), it is not displayed the width image field on the right side.

You can see the properties of the image in your template [3] of the demo. The field for image width doesn't appear.

Thanks

[3]
2017-07-13-there-is-not-image-width-field.png
What about my question about "The field for image width doesn't appear." as shown in screenshot?

Thanks

Guys when will there be a release to fix the issues currently reported about the new builder. I have not updated yet because the issues reported are very important.

Guys when will there be a release to fix the issues currently reported about the new builder. I have not updated yet because the issues reported are very important.
We are currently working on the latest update only, I'm hopping to finish it in few days :)

Error 503!
We are updating Mbuilder Extension. Please try again later.

Yes as we are testing and updating our latest version. Please try our demo sometime tomorrow.

Can this editor be used by customers using the customer facing app
Yes David, Customers can use as well in there own panel.

Thanks

Just purcahsed got my login details but when i enter my username and password i get redirected to a page not found 404...

How do i get the product???

It might take them 24-72h, if I remember right, they said it somewhere, just so you know ;)
(patience is a virtue)

When it comes to digital products and buying something patience shouldn't come into it.

You would assume you will get access to digital products straight away.

They managed to take my money via PayPal and send me emails a few hours later trying to get me to complete the order I emailed with in 5 minutes of the post being made here, I've put in a support thicket replied to there emails and sent another ask requested.

Just bad customer service I guess. But I suppose I'll have to wait.

When it comes to digital products and buying something patience shouldn't come into it.

You would assume you will get access to digital products straight away.

They managed to take my money via PayPal and send me emails a few hours later trying to get me to complete the order I emailed with in 5 minutes of the post being made here, I've put in a support thicket replied to there emails and sent another ask requested.

Just bad customer service I guess. But I suppose I'll have to wait.

We have got your mail, we are in a different timezone so it takes time for us to respond to all the support tickets. You'll receive an official mail asap :)

Please share more details on your payment via paypal as we can see your payment and transaction ID

Thanks for waiting.

Last edited:
@Jatin Sahani Thanks for sorting out my order and getting me mBuilder also sorting out the install issue for me. Sorry about being impatient on here. I still have one issue which is being able to log into the members area on your site. Could you fix it when you get a chance.

Its sure easy to make really good email tmeplates now. I copied one that was in my inbox to see how long it would take to put together and it took no time at all.

Screenshot_1.png

One thing would it be possible to put in feature for borders on each item i add or could you advise how i can put a small border around the main area in the image above and not the footer.

@Jatin Sahani Thanks for sorting out my order and getting me mBuilder also sorting out the install issue for me. Sorry about being impatient on here. I still have one issue which is being able to log into the members area on your site. Could you fix it when you get a chance.

Its sure easy to make really good email tmeplates now. I copied one that was in my inbox to see how long it would take to put together and it took no time at all.

One thing would it be possible to put in feature for borders on each item i add or could you advise how i can put a small border around the main area in the image above and not the footer.

Thank you we will have a look into this.

There is a bug in mbuilder. If you try click the link to edit a template within a campaign you get directed to a blank page.

Editing in my templates is fine

Guys should I just count my losses and move on regarding mbuilder? You released a new builder supposedly fixing issues with the previous one but with much more compounded issues which I believe should be an easy fix. It's been ages and no fix yet you guys are collecting people's money for an extension that clearly doesn't work. The worse is you can't even test it in a dev environment. It's a scam. You guys should shut it down. You don't know what you are doing.

Back