MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

So I never got a presale answer from Mbuilder so I try it here.

A customer bought the component on my advice, the problem is that the combination of standard editor and mbuilder editor doesn't make sense, because you can't jump between them. But the real problem for us is that the used "Bal - Email Newsletter Builder" in mbuilder has a feature that doesn't exists in mbuilder and is necessary to work it, Bal could select text and get a toolbar with options for size and font and link management.

It would be cool if you can tell me why this feature is missing?

thx

Hi Eris,
Apologies first of all if we missed your email as we get alot of emails on daily basis.
Well i'm not sure who told you that toolbar doesn't exists. Please take a look at the screecshot below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8axni4idr3pnit/Screenshot 2017-04-08 00.03.27.png?dl=0

Also @GlobalDIMA All the best.

@twisted1919 don't worry mate we have got it covered already couple of people who were having issues, we already fixed it for them over our support system. It was minor cache and database issues.

Do not waste your time, very soon all mailwizz users will be able to obtain an editor that works 100% in both Spanish and English TOTALLY FREE. I am finishing the adjustments of the translations and can be downloaded from my server, who are interested in receiving the link simply send an email with your name and country to generate the license and receive the download and UNLIMITED use in how many sites to add.

Request to: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

We ask if you have any concerns to please email us and not trash our thread. We have a Support Center where you can submit your requests. We understand you have an opinion but we ask that you do not trash out thread as its not professional. If you have a problem with either us or our product we ask that you email us to get the matter resolved. We wish you the very best luck on your product.

For our current customers we ask that you head over to our Support Portal and we will resolve your issue in a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited:
We ask if you have any concerns to please email us and not trash our thread. We have a Support Center where you can submit your requests. We understand you have an opinion but we ask that you do not trash out thread as its not professional. If you have a problem with either us or our product we ask that you email us to get the matter resolved. We wish you the very best luck on your product.

For our current customers we ask that you head over to our Support Portal and we will resolve your issue in a reasonable amount of time.

You are totally wrong, as I can have problems with a product that I do not even know ... as I have stated before I only refer to what I see and check. Unprofessional? Of which he speaks surely he is seeing himself in a mirror.

I do not need luck in my product because it is not my product, it is a development of a programmer who has taken the challenge of adding a drag and drop editor to Mailwizz, the same one that I have and use without problems and that will simply be available to everyone in free form.

I wish you the best in your business and your sales only as written by the author of mailwizz should consider more your customers ...

Hi Eris,
Apologies first of all if we missed your email as we get alot of emails on daily basis.
Well i'm not sure who told you that toolbar doesn't exists. Please take a look at the screecshot below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8axni4idr3pnit/Screenshot 2017-04-08 00.03.27.png?dl=0

Nether on my installation, nor on the demo page this is working. Tested on different systems, with different browsers.

Here a screenshot of your demo page:
http://666kb.com/i/di9374vctclwa6z6u.jpg

PS: Today I opened a ticket.

Nether on my installation, nor on the demo page this is working. Tested on different systems, with different browsers.

Here a screenshot of your demo page:
http://666kb.com/i/di9374vctclwa6z6u.jpg

PS: Today I opened a ticket.

Hi Eris,

I have already replied to your ticket can you please share the details i asked for so that i can check whats wrong. As its working fine for others.

Thanks, the screenshot i shared with you was from the demo site only. That's strange that its not working for you !!
Don't worry i will take a look and fix it for you !!

@Jatin Sahani Hello? I have an open support ticket for over 12hrs now with a product that cannot be installed. I was trying to keep it off this forum, however that I have spent money on your extension, I expect it to work.

A copy of the ticket is as follows:
When trying to FTP the file:
The file you uploaded, mbuilder-email-editor.zip, contains a virus so the upload was canceled: {HEX}php.malware.fopo.538.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

I have tried to upload the .zip numerous times from the MW extention page, and always get: Please contact support once it uploads.

UPDATE: I still have had no response to my original ticket from 2 days ago, nor contact via website contact email. Starting to get annoyed about this.

UPDATE: I still have had no response to my original ticket from 2 days ago, nor contact via website contact email. Starting to get annoyed about this.

Hi, can you please contact me via Skype "jatinsahani@outlook.com"
Thanks will be happy to install it for you. Apologies for delay in reply I'm on business travel.

EDIT:- We are experiencing some technical downtime issue with our server provider, so kindly contact me via Skype.

Last edited:
the support is much bad
i make a support ticket about 2 months ago. but still i do not get a new link. so i can download the software.
it is like the do not care.

I am looking to buy this plugin as the demo works well, however can the community provide any feedback on the plugin. I have read all the posts and it seems the responses are mixed. Looking forward to your feedback. Cheers Col

I am looking to buy this plugin as the demo works well, however can the community provide any feedback on the plugin. I have read all the posts and it seems the responses are mixed. Looking forward to your feedback. Cheers Col
If they have a money back guarantee, then you might have enough time to test it, ideally with prepared tests, so you waste no 'money back time'. Then, if there is an issue, give them a few days or a week to fix it, so you still have enough time to get your money back.
We use mostly the templates that are available, and then adjust them, as they have stood the test of time already.
See third party section of the forum:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/free-responsive-html-email-templates.1769/
Otherwise a professional 'html email template designer' can help for the few cases one cannot do by one self.
But there is also a stand alone program called 'Mail Styler', it is deemed to be the best out there.
Then run templates through an html email tester to see how many problems each drag & drop composer creates in various viewers.
In my tests, this plugin here had more template view problems than the other much cheaper extension I got from Sergio.
And the demo had bugs (but that is months ago, maybe everything is working now). But generally it is a good initiative, and I trust they are working on it to be flawless!
Am not commenting on price, since it might be a matter of taste, demand, or philosophy.
Hope this is useful :cool:

At this price, you seem to think your extension is worth as much as MailWizz, the program you built the extension for...

I am not taking stand for this plugin, not in any way, just some comments.

Building software takes time, which costs money.
Testing software takes time, which costs money.
Maintaining software takes time, which costs money.
Providing support takes time, which costs money.
Coming up with creative ideas for new software takes time, which costs money.

Selling extensions usually comes with free updates and support, so it costs money.

Mailwizz' target group is "every" digital marketer which is potentially hundreds of thousands of people, the potential is huge.
The target group for extensions, MBuilder or others, is never bigger then the number of licenses of Mailwizz that has been sold which currently are 4813 licenses.

So please compare the target groups. Mailwizz can potentially be sold in hundreds of thousands of units, while this or other plugins will never sell any more than maximum the sold number of units of Mailwizz (currently 4813 up til today) and most of those 4813 are not interested.

The cost for the development for any plugin is the same no matter of whether the target group is tens of thousands or 4813 and for any developer to build software, they need to sell licenses to pay for the maintenance and support.

Whining like this is partially the reason why we will never sell our plugins. I am actually even fearing releasing the few smaller plugins that I intended to release for free when we launch our hosted service, simply because of this. We have built an extensive Marketing Automation & ESP solution on top of Mailwizz with loads of plugins, integrations, new features, drag & drop editor, A/B testing, two dimensional pricing plans etc. We have a complete sales funnel for resellers selling subscriptions for this SaaS solution and apparently what we do has even got a couple of payment gateways to realize that they need to adapt their payment solutions to fit our use case. There is plenty of creative thinking in our solution.

If we were thinking of releasing our software as installable products (which we are not since we are a SaaS company), I would also charge for our ideas, besides the software as such. No one would ever buy what we have, simply because it's so massively extensive and there has been put so much efforts into it both in terms of requirements as well as development, test etc. It would simply be way too expensive.
When looking at people's profiles I realize that I own the highest number extended licenses (currently six + one regular that we use for development), I think that what the problem really is, is that Mailwizz is way too cheap for all that @twisted1919 has put into it in terms of ideas, development, support and maintenance, but the pricing is probably set in relation to the size of the target group. Yet it seems that some people here do not pay the proper license fee for their way of using it.

People not working with development need to consider the actual costs for providing extensions + the theoretical maximum number of licenses that can be sold. No matter what, the money needs to come in and everyone has a possibility to choose whether to buy or not. Even I was considering to buy MBuilder just to get rid of our development costs for our own drag & drop editor extension, but since we need some 200 licenses in the long run, it was too costly. (besides our own plugin looks and works awesome, but that's another story :) )

Last edited:
Back