MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

Hi There,

It looks awesome email template builder, Asking if it support RTL, Meaning can I create my Arabic template with all RTL functions, such as Bullets and other features?

Thanks
Anwar

Your demo not found...

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '30' for key 'PRIMARY'

when fix please send me notify to test editor i purchase license if this editor found....

Your demo not found...

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '30' for key 'PRIMARY'

when fix please send me notify to test editor i purchase license if this editor found....

Thanks for reporting, our database reset thing is messing things up a little bit, we will fix it and let you know.

I see many comments with this error I finally believe that it is not serious to offer a demo product and that one has to waste time trying to see a demo that does not really work. If you say that it has the disordered base is because it is very sloppy, very unprofessional and really unserious ...

I see many comments with this error I finally believe that it is not serious to offer a demo product and that one has to waste time trying to see a demo that does not really work. If you say that it has the disordered base is because it is very sloppy, very unprofessional and really unserious ...

Thank you for your feedback.

Hi,
That error is not related to our extension as I mentioned earlier its related to our demo database reset thing, we are looking into the solution already.

It seems to me that you drown in a pool of water ... because you do not create an account on your platform and you send me a user that does not have permission to send only to see how your extension works ... is not easier?

It has been several days and they have not been able to resolve and offer a demonstration .... does not seem a little serious? One would risk buying a product that does not know if it works ... I have two editors and one installed and working, but I really liked the view of this and I would have liked to buy a license but I see that the truth is not enough Serious

It has been several days and they have not been able to resolve and offer a demonstration .... does not seem a little serious? One would risk buying a product that does not know if it works ... I have two editors and one installed and working, but I really liked the view of this and I would have liked to buy a license but I see that the truth is not enough Serious

I really don't know what are you taking about demo is working just fine, We dont allow sending emails from demo, if you wanna send an templated created with Mbuilder you can just copy the HTML code and paste it inside your working MW setup and test it.
If you just wanna test the Mbuilder then just go to demo and create a new template and see its working just fine.

Stop making it look like that we don't care about our demo and product. We have honest customers who are really happy with what we have offered.

Thanks, If you still have issue with demo then just send me an email at jatin@mbuilder.co i'll be happy to setup a team viewer demo and show you the working demo.

Dear, first of all I live in a country where you can freely express an opinion, my opinion on the demo topic is based on facts enough to review the messages and the post.

I was never told that it had been solved. On the contrary I thought it was a database problem.

I never asked to send mail, for that I have my own platform and even an integrated drag and drop editor.

I am interested in your interfaces and thought it wise to renew my editor to offer my clients a different option.

Surely have many users compliant but none of them made any comments on the contrary all the comments that I see mostly from the demo and the product are errors.

It is not in my denouncing his work that I reiterate that I am free of opinion and my opinions are based on facts.

I will try again to enter and see the demo.

P / D suggestion seems that the problem that has is with the armed base of the base, again I suggest that instead of complicating and complicate both potential users believe in their platform a group, To block the output of the mail and ready people would enter a demo account and could try the demo ....

I cordially greet you and hope that from now on you will not again mention that I stop doing something because I am free of thought and action.

I go tu site
login to demo
i create new campaing

ERROR!!!!
  • You have reached the maximum number of allowed campaigns.
And edit the see campaing test
Please see the picture....

YOUR DEMO NOT FOUND!!!!

joke.png

Check @Jatin Sahani @Allante Johnson

your website is not working..
Error establishing a database connection

also i brought your extension but not working and show's error

• CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'content_json'
    • Enabling the extension mbuilder Email Editor has failed.
How to resolve this ??

Check @Jatin Sahani @Allante Johnson

your website is not working..
Error establishing a database connection
also i brought your extension but not working and show's error

• CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'content_json'
    • Enabling the extension mbuilder Email Editor has failed.
How to resolve this ??

We have seen your ticket, would you mind continuing the conversation there as we don't provide support here.

This is a minor issue, i'll guide you through the process via support ticket.

EDIT:- I have already replied to your ticket kindly check and follow the steps.

Thanks

Last edited:
People, I think that after seeing this last comment is not worth continuing to claim a demo ... each one draw their conclusions I have very clear mine and I think more than one agrees that not worth losing time .. ..

So I never got a presale answer from Mbuilder so I try it here.

A customer bought the component on my advice, the problem is that the combination of standard editor and mbuilder editor doesn't make sense, because you can't jump between them. But the real problem for us is that the used "Bal - Email Newsletter Builder" in mbuilder has a feature that doesn't exists in mbuilder and is necessary to work it, Bal could select text and get a toolbar with options for size and font and link management.

It would be cool if you can tell me why this feature is missing?

thx

Do not waste your time, very soon all mailwizz users will be able to obtain an editor that works 100% in both Spanish and English TOTALLY FREE. I am finishing the adjustments of the translations and can be downloaded from my server, who are interested in receiving the link simply send an email with your name and country to generate the license and receive the download and UNLIMITED use in how many sites to add.

Request to: alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

Back