MailWizz Email Original Header

duffhome

Hello guys, hope you all doing good.

Email Content Filters checks the the full message including header. I know From name, From email, subject, domain, urls, X-Static-Headers, behaviour...etc can cause deliverability problems some filtering and rejection.

It was in my understanding that if i used a costume X-headers will help protect the overall sending reputation and maybe isolate it.

Like if a costumer may had many negative engagement. Spam Filters will somehow map that costumer (maybe using From email, name or x-header). and further messages from that costumers will end up on junk folder or blocked. Thats what usually happen. (did some small test using Mandrill SMTPs)..

I got couple question:
Do you guys agree with this or you have a different opinion based on your experiences and tests?
Do you think if i removed those tags from the original header MailWizz write. it will function properly or removing them will cause reporting trouble?

Tags:

X-izo-Campaign-Uid: pl776pleq41d1
X-izo-Subscriber-Uid: ob948t5a92607
X-izo-Customer-Uid: jm15580dyve8d
X-izo-Customer-Gid: 1
X-izo-Delivery-Sid: 1
X-izo-Tracking-Did: 1
List-Id: fo376w2pbfc6f <Uno>

Much appreciated. many Thanks.
Iss

Do you think if i removed those tags from the original header MailWizz write. it will function properly or removing them will cause reporting trouble?
If you remove :
Code:
Then you won't be able to track bounces for this campaign :D

If you remove :
Code:
Then you won't be able to track bounces for this campaign :D
What about

X-Mw-EBS
X-Mw-Delivery-Sid
Feedback-ID
List-Id
Precedence
X-Mw-Customer-Uid
X-Report-Abuse
X-Sender

What the purpose of each?

What about

X-Mw-EBS
X-Mw-Delivery-Sid
Feedback-ID
List-Id
Precedence
X-Mw-Customer-Uid
X-Report-Abuse
X-Sender

What the purpose of each?
X-Mw-EBS: for mwz email blocking service, so the subscrber can request to be excluded for good from future mailings
X-Mw-Delivery-Sid: delivery server id, so you can analyze and categoryze by DS used
Feedback-ID: so that feedback loop id can happen and fbl can be processed
List-Id: so that bounces can be processed
Precedence: not needed, but could be high, normal, low (just as importance of email)
X-Mw-Customer-Uid: so to categorize by customer id
X-Report-Abuse: where to report abuse
X-Sender: what php/apache add to clealry id the sender of the message (oft root, user, etc)

Back