Mailwizz - 1.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amy Cancryn - This means you haven't properly uploaded the files.
The app complaints about a part of code which has been added to the app but you don't have it, which means during the upload of files, maybe some of them failed uploading, so try uploading again and make sure no file fails uploading.

Question about Campaign attachments this does not work!
I do everything that the instruction says.
Help solve the problem!
Thanks all.

Check your PHP Version.

I changed my PHP version to 7.1 from php 5.5 and it works well again.

I found out, my issue was, that not all the files were uploaded. For some reason, my ftp client uploaded files to .../app/app instead of .../app folder.

So I was missing many files.

I reuploaded and I'm good now

I found out, my issue was, that not all the files were uploaded. For some reason, my ftp client uploaded files to .../app/app instead of .../app folder.

So I was missing many files.

I reuploaded and I'm good now
If you use the file managers of some good control panels, you can avoid such scenarios in future. Or if you upload the whole zip, then unzip on server and move the files, it will be faster. Uploading each file of the tens of thousands can take hours (some reported).

How do I run the update from the Command Line? You mean call the PHP file that starts it? I am a Windows guy and learning Linux in the past 7 months. Not sure exactly what the syntax is to start the update. I use Putty to access the Ubuntu server directly.

Thanks for any help

I just located this Doc with a Google search.
https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/update-mailwizz-command-line/

Well there are a lot of documents out there for MW. Finding the right one is the biggest problem. Is there an Index somewhere for the MW support docs?

First you need to Make your application Offline.
Then from latest Mailwizz 1.5.1 - Update folder - upload all files to your current location.
Once uploaded go to Putty
run below command
/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/apps/console/console.php update
In your case, most likely instead of /var/www/html/ you’ll have some other path.

Hope this helps you.

Help. I can't log into mailwizz.com. My boss must have changed the password once again. Can you PM me the 1.51 package. I was able to download from Code Canyon however. Is that the 1.51 version there???

I can't find the option to display lists in alphabetical order (especially in the pull-down during campaign creation).
We have 260 lists so that would really help.

I can't find the option to display lists in alphabetical order (especially in the pull-down during campaign creation).
We have 260 lists so that would really help.

I would like to second this. For me it would be helpful to sort both regular and suppression lists alphabetically. For example, when I use "Actions against subscribers upon campaign open" I have to hunt through 50 lists. Can't imagine looking through 260! ;) There are a few places where we see the lists and some ability to sort would save some of us a bit of time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back