Mailwizz - 1.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!

Are my small requests included now too, these webhooks as per your suggestion, @twisted1919 ?

price_plan_order_payment_from_text
price_plan_order_payment_to_text
price_plan_order_payment_from_to_layout

@dodgedesigns - We mark the order as incomplete initially, then Stripe posts some information on your site using a webhook url and we check that info and only then we mark the order as complete. This is why i told you to check the stripe dashboard/logs and see what is going on, maybe you can see some info related on why the webhook calls failed.

@OptiBiz1 - You know it :D

Great update btw... quick question tho.
What do these mean exactly?
SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_NAME, SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_DOMAIN,
EMAIL_NAME,
EMAIL_DOMAIN

Great update btw... quick question tho.
What do these mean exactly?
SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_NAME, SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_DOMAIN,
EMAIL_NAME,
EMAIL_DOMAIN

Hi,

SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_NAME: If your subscriber email address is toreded@yahoo.com then the SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_NAME is equal to "toreded"

SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_DOMAIN: If your subscriber email address is toreded@yahoo.com then the SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_DOMAIN is equal to "yahoo.com"

Same applies to the remaining one. Vise versa.
And I think below tags are useful in your own sender email case.

EMAIL_NAME,
EMAIL_DOMAIN

Thanks ;)

@GRB - Hopefully the auto-updater will fix this issue once and for all. keep in mind you have to enable the feature from backend > settings > common. You also need to meet some requirements for this to work, it's described in the page at backend > settings > common
Wonderful developments! Thx :)

Is the auto-update possible to be forced to happen on command line (not doing it oneself on cli, but letting it be done by the auto update on cl)?

Hi guys,

This release contains fixes for all the issues reported so far but also a few new things that worth mentioning, like:
1. More powerful XML/JSON feeds, see https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/embed-xml-rss-feeds-into-your-campaign/ . We now finally can only send xml/json campaigns only when new content is added.
2. Recaptcha for the backend area.
3. The most awaited auto-update feature for the app.
4. A new login page for both, customer and backend area:
View attachment 4590
( The image can be changed from backend > settings > customizations )
5. Small UI changes, see the demo.

Here is the changelog, please read it to see all the changes:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.5.1 - 2018-01-02
--- -------------------------------------------
[ADD] - Added following tags: SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_NAME, SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_DOMAIN, EMAIL_NAME, EMAIL_DOMAIN
[ADD] - Added email headers ability, like email footers.
[ADD] - Added new server type: PepiPost Web Api
[ADD] - Added following filter hook: common_settings_auto_update_warning_message
[ADD] - Added the ability to enable the application to auto-update itself
[ADD] - XML feeds now can use indexed items, see https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/embed-xml-rss-feeds-into-your-campaign/
[ADD] - JSON feeds now can use indexed items, see https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/embed-json-feeds-into-your-campaign/
[ADD] - Added ability to add the offset=x attribute for xml/json feeds
[ADD] - Added ability to set how many days to look back when loading feed items
[ADD] - Added ability to take action when a feed has no items
[ADD] - Added recaptcha for backend area too
[BUG] - Delivery servers could not do plain text only in some cases
[CHG] - Unsubscribes will be kept forever in the system by default. You can control it from Backend > Settings > Cron > "Unsubscribe days"
[CHG] - Small UI changes/improvements
[CHG] - Login pages now have a background image and ability to change it from Backend > Settings > Customization
[RMV] - Removed the "customer_controller_guest_form_submit_start" action hook. Use "controller_action_save_data" action hook instead

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.5.1 or PM for the download link.

Enjoy.
Thank you.
I hope the new login screen would not affect the custom JQuery code to add a logo at the top of the previous login screen?

Is the auto-update possible to be forced to happen on command line (not doing it oneself on cli, but letting it be done by the auto update on cl)?
I am not sure what you are asking, but you can manually run the auto-update command from command line to call the autoupdater when you want.

I am not sure what you are asking, but you can manually run the auto-update command from command line to call the autoupdater when you want.
Ah, good to know. Let me clarify the question the: if the app is switched to auto-update in the settings, will it run the auto-update as if the auto-update was called from cli (no time-out problem) or as if it was called from web-gui (time out problem)?

Ehum, there is a setting for the auto update? Where do I find that? (it might be our customization that are making it disappear)

I was able to update, but something is off.

I'm getting 500 server errors now in settings/common as well as customer login. However other things work.

upload_2018-1-6_16-59-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back