Mailwizz - 1.4.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, is it possible to update directly form 1.4.3 to 1.4.9 ?
How to proceed to update? Jus copy the folder and overwrite?
Thanks a lot.

Hello @twisted1919,
Is there any option to create customer campaign with List selected via URL parameter ?
Like when we click on create new campaign we come to this URL
customer/campaigns/create
now If i have one list with Unique ID: fl287ce6r1987
I want this to be selected when I press create campaign button.
Is there any way to do that ?
Thanks

Hi Guys, I am getting the below error when running the geo open cron. Any reason for the same?

[root@centos-8gb-blr1-01 ~]# /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/wiz/apps/console/console.php update-ip-location-for-campaign-opens
PHP Warning: Module 'pcntl' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

After updating, I am getting issue with Import Live CSV. It just fails and gives error not found.

In Application log, following entries are added.

2017/11/17 06:04:24 [error] [exception.CDbException] SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory
2017/11/17 06:04:24 [error] [application] CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.
2017/11/17 06:04:24 [error] [exception.CDbException] SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory
2017/11/17 06:04:24 [error] [application] CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.

@twisted1919

you're loading pcntl twice, but you can ignore it.

I can ignore but the cron does not work. It is not running manually as well as after adding to cron it giving me the following error on the backend.

update-ip-location-for-campaign-clicks index Error 0.01 seconds 3 MB 11/19/17, 11:24 AM
update-ip-location-for-campaign-opens index Error 0.01 seconds 3 MB 11/19/17, 11:24 AM

[2017-11-19 08:01:45] - Your PHP Version must be at least 5.4!

I hope upgrading php will not break anything in current situtaion?

I just upgraded to 1.4.9 from 1.4.3.
Doing so .. enabling the drag and drop editor ... I will start to make a template .. click save...and the editor will start with a blank slate .. but the original source code will still be there.

Also, when I create a 2 column text block, I can only edit the second column of text. It wont give me a way to edit the 1st column. Very weird.

My partner and I have both noticed that with this most recent version. Duplicate subscribers are redirected properly to our custom thank you page we have in place (using the list form custom redirect extension), but new subscribers are not being redirected.

We're both having this same issue on version 1.4.9 on separate installs.

Are you sure you have the redirect in place for that given list? I want to make sure before digging into this.

I am 100% sure because there is only 1 list on this particular Mailwizz installation. And I have the same url as a redirect in place for both already subscribed and new subscribers.

I tested using the mwz subscribe form page for that list just to make sure it wasn't something to do with my landing pages.

I think this happens because the list is "single opt-in" and since the redirect is placed in the confirmation step, the single opt-in doesn't have this step, thus you don't get redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back