Mailwizz - 1.4.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

This release contains fixes for all the issues reported so far.

Here is the changelog, please read it to see all the changes:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.4.9 - 2017-11-06
[ADD] - Added "delete-transactional-emails" command
[ADD] - Added ability to set the amount of time for how long to keep the transactional emails in the system. Backend > Settings > Cron
[ADD] - Added twig_create_instance filter hook
[ADD] - Added TwigHelper class
[BUG] - Fixed an issue where when copy campaign, you'd copy processing stats too which should been reset upon copy
[CHG] - GEO Opens is now part of customer/customer group settings
[CHG] - Top domains opens and clicks graph is now part of customer/customer group settings
[CHG] - 24 hours performance graph is now part of customer/customer group settings 
[CHG] - Backend > Settings > SFP/DKIM will not reset the domains automatically anymore.
[CHG] - Amazon ses will now create separate SNS Topics for each delivery server
[MSC] - Misc Fixes

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.4.9 or PM for the download link.

People using 1.4.8 are highly encouraged to upgrade to this version!

Thank you.

@AHK - Yeah, i assume we can do that , it's just we need to adjust our development workflow and implement a minifier while we push a release. It's a bit more difficult than it looks at first sight.
Have you ever used mod pagespeed ? It's a nginx/apache module, you install it on the server and does lots of things on the fly, improving the page speed dramatically.

What are the current server requirements for using MW 1.4.9? I'm currently using v 1.4.3 on PHP 5.4.45-0+deb7u4 (cli), does this also fit the needs of the latest Mailwizz version?

What are the current server requirements for using MW 1.4.9? I'm currently using v 1.4.3 on PHP 5.4.45-0+deb7u4 (cli), does this also fit the needs of the latest Mailwizz version?
See the changelog, which details for some app parts what version level they require. I'd advise to use no less than 5.6, better 7, but not latest. As phpMyAdmin works well with e.g. 7.0.17 you have a workable version.

Hello @twisted1919,
latest update is amazing and work like charm.
as i see about drag and drop editor please consider what i wrote before
1. make right size size less not half of screen to give more space for email template

I am wondering why in new version MW is still merging lists, I think now when
'send.campaigns.command.useTempQueueTables' => true,
and I saw MW is creating temp tables in DB then why merging lists, It can work as
1. copy emails from one list and put in temp table & then copy emails from other list and put in temp table without actually merging them...
If this can happen it will be amazing :)

also I am thinking to develop one plugin to add admin's emails in temp tables.

As new version have option for suppression lists for each user, is there any way for admin to create suppression list or lists and add users or group to that list.
Like I want to have few suppression Lists and want one list to apply to groups and few other customers while one list to apply only to one customer.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Code:
[ADD] - Added ability to set the amount of time for how long to keep the transactional emails in the system. Backend > Settings > Cron
[BUG] - Fixed an issue where when copy campaign, you'd copy processing stats too which should been reset upon copy
[CHG] - Top domains opens and clicks graph is now part of customer/customer group settings
[CHG] - 24 hours performance graph is now part of customer/customer group settings
[CHG] - Backend > Settings > SFP/DKIM will not reset the domains automatically anymore.
[MSC] - Misc Fixes

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.4.9 or PM for the download link.

Thank you.

Hello where can i get this zip folder? I am using 1.4.3 version since i just bought it, can i directly change the version from 1.4.3 to 1.4.9 directly or by stages?

No questions are silly.

When you purchase the product you get the chance to register your product. That way you get login credentials and can download the software there. It was some time I did that myself so I don't remember the details.

No questions are silly.

When you purchase the product you get the chance to register your product. That way you get login credentials and can download the software there. It was some time I did that myself so I don't remember the details.
I bought the product from codecanyon 3rd party website..the current version they given is 1.4.3 and does have a few bugs so i need latest update from mailwizz..

Hi guys,

Code:
[MSC] - Misc Fixes

Thank you.
Hello can u pm me the download link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back