Mailwizz - 1.4.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@twisted1919 after the update I am getting this error message in application log also campaign is not going smoothly it seems taking long time from sending to processing:

this is application log:
CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'confirmed (`status`)' at line 1. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_list_subscriber` SET `status`=:yp0 WHERE ((`email` = :e OR MD5(`email`) = :e)) confirmed (`status`).

The SQL query doesn't look right and seems to be missing the values. I'm guessing something may have gone wrong during the update. Was everything working fine prior to you updating?

If so reupload the files again and just make sure all the files are uploaded as something may have failed to upload.

@twisted1919 Mailwizz - 1.4.8 Hard Bounce Mark As Unsubscribed ,Previous version Mailwizz - 1.4.3 Hard Bounce Mark As Blacklisted ,

View attachment 4228

@twisted1919 is this issue resolved and do I have to apply hotfixes one by one in this thread or you've updated original attachment?

Also having an issue with MaxMind base, file is located at proper place with 777, this GEO service is on, others are off but when on customer side I try to click on the link http://mailwizz.DOMAIN.com/customer/campaigns/geo-opens/index it redirects to campaigns page. I don't see any errors in chrome log etc.

Can you help to fix it?

Last edited:
For those that don't have logins to the download here, when will this be available on CodeCanyon?
You have the logins, when you have installed mailwizz for the first time, you got an email with the logins. You can also try reset your account password, use same email that you have used with Envato.

CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'confirmed (`status`)' at line 1. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_list_subscriber` SET `status`=:yp0 WHERE ((`email` = :e OR MD5(`email`) = :e)) confirmed (`status`)
This issue is addressed in the current dev version. It happens under certain circumstances, but it should not prevent you use the app.

@twisted1919 is this issue resolved and do I have to apply hotfixes one by one in this thread or you've updated original attachment?
I'll make it available very soon.

@sharif thanks it's not in the obvious place.
True, this is why we have moved those options under the campaigns settings area ;)

I was away for two days guys, but i am back now and will return to work, making the fixes available as soon as possible.

@Baramon - That's related to an external tool which takes that action, as far as i am aware of, mailwizz takes the proper action itself.

it's proper bounce handler for PTMA and it's been working properly with 1.4.3 I would hate to downgrade for it. Can you please look into this.

I don't think there's something i can do about it, again, mailwizz only does what that tool tells it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back