How can I achieve high delivarability?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fred2016

Hello,

I purchased Mailwizz two months ago. I had problems in configuring it, but after reading through these forum, I was able to install on digitalocean.com and configured everything including cron jobs (though I am not sure if I configured properly)

I sent my first email campaign using 4 amazon accounts, 10 mailgun accounts and 4 elasticmail accounts.

I have a mailing list of around 400,000 subscribers...but I added 180,000 to mailwizz.

My first campaign wasn't successful, with barely 1,000 open rates out of the 180,000 subscribers. I noticed that my emails were going to spam folder!

I need some piece of advice because after googling around, I saw that ip rotation and ip warming would help. I need to start a fresh and install Mailwizz on a better hosting service that supports ip rotation. I am new to this and I don't have a clue on which hosting company would offer this.

If anyone has a solution apart from this, I would really appreciate.

Is there hopes of sending 400,000 emails and all landing to the inbox anyway?

Have you verify your Email List? How about the bounce rate?
Did you use Random Email Subject?

Try Mail-tester.com to find why your email goes to trash box?

Hello,

I purchased Mailwizz two months ago. I had problems in configuring it, but after reading through these forum, I was able to install on digitalocean.com and configured everything including cron jobs (though I am not sure if I configured properly)

I sent my first email campaign using 4 amazon accounts, 10 mailgun accounts and 4 elasticmail accounts.

I have a mailing list of around 400,000 subscribers...but I added 180,000 to mailwizz.

My first campaign wasn't successful, with barely 1,000 open rates out of the 180,000 subscribers. I noticed that my emails were going to spam folder!

I need some piece of advice because after googling around, I saw that ip rotation and ip warming would help. I need to start a fresh and install Mailwizz on a better hosting service that supports ip rotation. I am new to this and I don't have a clue on which hosting company would offer this.

If anyone has a solution apart from this, I would really appreciate.

Is there hopes of sending 400,000 emails and all landing to the inbox anyway?
Not sure what the real question of the survey is?
If you use scraped/harvested emails (which is forbidden in most countries), you will have spam traps in there, and hence your whole operation is burned within the first mailing. This used to "work" technically in the 90s ;)
Even after a cleaned list, if sending from the same environment, it won't work, as it is known "bad".
The best is to start fresh with a clean list (or better DOI) and then also have full authentication and avoid any scraped/harvested/etc methods.
That way, you will have very high chances of very high deliverability :)

Not sure what the real question of the survey is?

I couldn't agree more! I am totally confused! :)

(even more confused of the fact that someone has managed to respond to the survey, so it just have to be me who is "slow" :) )

Last edited:
Back